WotBS Anyone got them maps?

So, a long time ago in a galaxy three run actions away, I bought the downloadable WotBS campaign module for 3.5, it was incredibly affordable and it was my turn to GM for my circle of friends. Now, on the adventure path website with resources, there are many a number of maps, which I love. I grabbed them up, including the additional maps. In the additional maps file, there are two PDF files containing battlemaps. The Act 1 file is perfect, but the Act 2-5 file says it cannot be opened. At the moment I'm scouring different areas for maps, thought I'd finally check at its point of origin. As a side note, when I attempt to open the 4E module files, even with 7zip and the password, it says they're empty and not archives. I don't know if they contain any maps I could use, but if they do I'd like to take a crack at them. Anyone either have the maps, have a way for me to open the PDF, or any info on the module files and why they don't think they exist.

Thanks for the link, I'm too new to actually make links just yet. I was able to get the normal maps just fine, it's the 'Collection of Additional Maps' folder that gives me grief.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases