ZEITGEIST Lanjyr maps

ahab

First Post
Hi there!

New Zeitgeist DM here. First, let me say how superb this whole campaign setting, its presentation and the campaign itself is. By far the best modules _I_ have seen so far. And now they‘re available for my favorite rules system. Rejoice! Became a Patreon Supporter immediately.

The only thing I did not yet find is a higher resolution map for Lanjyr for printing it large scale. Also great would be a more detailed map of Flint, with shops, inns and all that included. Is something like that available?

Thanks and BR!

Last edited:

I hope this helps.

It's 1am, so if I think of more for your other questions, I'll post tomorrow. G'night.

Attachments

• ZeitgeistWorldFinal.jpg
    ZeitgeistWorldFinal.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,235

arkwright

Explorer
Flint is kind of so big that a map granular enough to include inns and shops would be as big as a wall. The best you get is high-level district maps. Smaller ones you have to find yourself. I can help if you need any.

hirou

Explorer
I can't upvote/exp up you enough. I was thinking about last big tactical meeting before the party gets into all-over-the-world trip with Kasvarina, this is perfect to print in high quality.

I think for one of our Kickstarters we offered this at 200 pixels per inch, which got it about 21 inches across. You could probably even do 100 pixels per inch and it would still look fine on a table. But at the time the print shop we were using charged $4 per square foot, so it would have been over $30 to make, and for us to get a profit after shipping would have been $50 or something.

ahab

First Post
Fully expressing my gratitude :D

Ah... :D Yeah, it's a great map in the right solution. Now I only need Flint like this. Ranger, is there a high solution map of Flint as well? With that I could build my own detailed district maps as arkwright proposed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases