D&D 5E Talls S&H adventure

After somehow conveying that to us, U'Tempei suggests, "Well, let's approach by road until we get near the clearing. Then we can see if circling around makes any sense." She runs a finger along her jawline to her temple.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Castles are made for defense," Saarthax says worriedly. "Does anyone know of secret backdoors or ruined walls that we may use to enter so that we stand a chance against these orcs?"

TallIan

Explorer
The castle has been abandoned for over half a century, since it was sacked. Unless the orcs have been there several months intensively rebuilding - I’m which case someone would have heard something - it won’t be in good repair. Finding damaged opening will be a matter of scouting.

Herosmith14

First Post
"So, ye wan' me to scout the castle a bit, mayhap sew a li'l discord if the opportunity presents itself?" Orin grunts as he takes in the conversation. "I'm pretty good with voices, so I mi't be able to ruffle some feathers."

OOC:
Consumables:

Health: 13/43

Relentless Endurance: 1/1

Arrows: 18/20

Sorry for the MIA again. Finals... month, I guess? kind of snuck up on me unexpectedly, which is annoying, seems like I'm nearly out the other side, though, so I should be able to be more regular soon.

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Seems like a smart move," Saarthax nods to Orin. "A distraction might give us a better chance of entering the castle without too much bloodshed."

"We will know better once we sight the castle whether these plans will work," U'Tempei says. "If we are ambushed, we must ensure none of the orcs escape or we will have no chance for surprise at the castle."

TallIan

Explorer
You travel along the old road for a while. About an hour's walk out of town you find a barely discernible branch in the road. Heavily overgrown you can barely see the stones. You follow this for a while to get a feel for it's direction, then break off to avoid running into any orcs.

About an hour into the forest, you come across an abandoned camp site. There is evidence of some large bipeds that have camped here but the camp has been abandoned for at least a day.

GM: Second survival check?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Eowyn Rosebud
Early Morning
Gravesford/Woods
Round 0

Eowyn went up to the fire pit and sniffed around, putting her hands in the cold coals, studying the area to see what she could determine.

Survival: 1d20+7 22

[sblock=Eowyn’s Actions]
Save:
Move:
Free Object Interaction:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Conditions:
Concentration:
Inspiration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Initiative: +2
Perception: +4
Speed: 25
AC: 16
HP: 34/34 HD: 5/5d8+2

Spells
Fey Energy Pool: 5d6 dice of healing +1 thp/die spent
Cantrips: Druidcraft, Magic Stone, Resistance
1) 4/4 Cure Wounds, Faerie Fire, Healing Word
2) 3/3 Enhance Ability, Healing Spirit, Hold Person, Lesser Restoration, Pass Without Trace
3) 0/2 Dispel Magic
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Goals]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
U'Tempei !Nothen - human eldritch knight
Arcata Dulat - human divination wizard
Saarthax - dragonborn paladin
Orin - warbred mastermind rogue
[/sblock]