Half-orc Paladin MC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Grandmaster of Flowers (Lvl 18)

Paladin makes one of the most flexible multiclassing classes that exist. They multiclass well with full casters. They multiclass well with Fighter's, Rogues and Barbarians.

So really it's about your goals.

Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

I'm currently playing a halforc paladin, level 10 now. Great defenses, hard to kill, fun to play.

I really would like to multiclass, but since I'm shortly before level 11 (Improved Divine Smite), and then level 12 (another ASI)... I just can't...

So I recommend to MC at paladin level 6 (saves), 8 (ASI), or 12 - or just stay paladin, if you should ever get that far.

Although Theorycraft shows some great MC options, the hexblade-CHA-only-paladin and stuff like that...

Totem barby for the heck of it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply