Choose One Cantrip You'd Like In Real Life

Choose One Cantrip You'd Like In Real Life

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
A lot of good choices in there.

Spare the Dying would be superb if you were an EMT or ER doctor/nurse.

Mending comes to mind for many uses. I mean, repairing tiny tears to my silver age comic book collection FTW!

Prestidigitation has some fun uses, though the 1 hour time limit messes with some things like cleaning (assuming it gets dirty again after the hour).

Minor Illusion has some minor superpower applications.

Mage Hand has some minor superpower applications.

I am undecided at first. Looking forward to people's views!

Last edited:

Gafgarionn

First Post
Filler (will be edited to be different later): Control Flames, Create Bonfire, Dancing Lights, Druidcraft, Friends, Guidance, Gust, Light, Mage Hand, Mending, Message, Minor Illusion, Mold Earth, Prestidigitation, Produce Flame, Resistance, Shape Water, Spare the Dying, Thaumaturgy, Attack, Other
Mending, would be up there.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
Anyone would do really, for then it would prove the existence of magic, and I would begin my journey to discovering ...

THE SECRETS OF THE COSMOS....

Proof in hand (I chose magehand) I would become more powerful than you can imagine...

Slit518

Adventurer
I was going to vote Friends, but seeing as they become hostile immediately after, I decided Mage Hand is way cooler.

I will move things from a distance!

P.S.
I just thought Friends would of been good in job interviews and getting discounts on merchandise while shopping.

Spare the Dying would be amazing, but I’ve got to vote for Mending. Not only is it convenient in everyday life, but I could monetize it and make a small fortune fixing things (especially archeological stuff).

So convenience, money, and advancing culture.

GameOgre

Adventurer
Spare the dying. Has everything I could need. Riches & Fame and aduration. The Man who can stop Death.

Sure,it wouldn't work in a lot of cases where people are in horrible accidents that obviously do well more than double there hit point totals.

For many of them though it would work wonderfully and a lot more than is first apparent. A lot of diseases and things we could cure with modern medicine if we could keep the patient alive on the operating table long enough.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Guidance would allow you to do everything better really. If I had cast it before typing this, I'd have written it better :)

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I'd go with prestidigitation. It's what I consider the most magical of the cantrips. Light would also be a good one to know.

Spare the dying would be great for paramedics. Mending would definitely be useful as would mage hand. Mage hand would also get used for sex stuff, I'm sure.

Remove ads