Looking for an upcoming 3rd party setting (forgot the name)

stadi

Explorer
I don't know know whether someone remembers what I'm talking about. In 2018 or maybe 2017 some company mentioned they are going to do a 5e setting book with a whole campaign or at least some adventures, that are a bit ancient Greece inspired (way before the Hellenistika announcement). It was a fantasy setting. They even had a concept picture but I don't remember how it looked. I'm pretty sure I read about it on Enworld but I can't find what it was.

stadi

Explorer
I think it was something else. It wasn't on Kickstarter yet (or I missed it). It was simply announced that it's in the making. The author had some DnD background (if I remember correctly).

stadi

Explorer
It was something completely new. I think they showed a cover photo. A person in the center and the whole had a blue-black color theme.

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
I think it was something else. It wasn't on Kickstarter yet (or I missed it). It was simply announced that it's in the making. The author had some DnD background (if I remember correctly).

I also think he was a fairly big name in the video game industry, too. But that's about all I can remember.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases