Which team will win Super Bowl LIII?

Which team will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Poll closed .

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Go Rams, beat the guys who created the phrase "the road to the Super Bowl does not go through New England in the snow" and have been the biggest single obstacle keeping the Colts out of more Super Bowls.
Deflate their egos like they deflated their own footballs!

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
One of the two football teams competing to win is my guess - I don't care which, I don't even know which teams are in it, or care really.

pogre

Legend
I don't mind a defensive struggle. I have coached football at the high school level for the last 25+ years. It's not like I don't appreciate the nuances of the game.

However, this was a dull game. Not dull because of great defensive efforts. Dull, because neither team played particularly well. Considering the excitement of the playoffs this season, the game was a big let down.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
IDK, I mean...I know neither offense was sharp, but generally speaking, both defenses played well.

But the Rams couldn’t stop Edelman, and he caught nearly everything Brady sent his way.

And the fact that the Pats’ D basically kept one of the league’s most potent regular season Os to 3 points? It was like a boa suffocating its prey. I put that down to coaching. Belichek & crew the Rams were a pretty raw team, and schemed them to death.

Well...that and Gurley MUST have been having some kind of issue, because he definitely didn’t get enough touches. I can’t imagine the Rams were THAT badly confused and outcoached.

All that said, I would NOT be surprised at all to see the same final 4 teams in the conference championship games next season. I also wouldn’t be surprised to see the Bears or a healthy Texans team spoil someone’s championship plans, either.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Gurley was playing hurt. I saw him limping more than once. The only TD scored by a Dawg. :cool:

There was some excitement. I thought the Rams would score at one point in the 3rd. It was an exciting possession. But yeah it was pretty boring. Pregame performances were lacking. First half boring. Was there even a half time show? Maroon 5 was the strongest part of the whole game. I could have done without that banshee they had singing at one point. The crap artists were annoying. Even a lot of the commercials were yawn inducing. I was amused to see Harrison Ford in a commercial. Has he ever been in a commercial before?

Remove ads