WotBS Icons/Crests of each faction

Icons/Crests of each faction

Hey all.
    I have a map of the WotBS world on my wall. And I'd like to get some tokens or icons so I can show where each of the armies are and how the conflict is looking on a grand scale.

Has anyone made up any icons/crests of each of the factions of the world that I can take a look at?

Thanks

Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

Sadly I never thought of that. In ZEITGEIST it was two years in before I realized the countries should probably have flags.

Probably something like

a torch -

a sword - https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/rogue...0ee36599772588

two hands with lightning between them - https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...BTILC-Egg-Shen

a spellbook
    Laugh Tormyr, tragicThaumaturge laughed with this post

The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

Thanks for the chuckle, @RangerWickett. The number of times we come up with, "Oh yeah, that would be a good idea...".

These are just my thoughts, so take them with a grain of salt.

Ragesia - should be a torch on a red background (whatever is Ragesian red for you). Each army could have their own symbol.

Seaquen - should something to do with magic, a lighthouse, or the coast, but not a spellbook as they are more inclusive (as opposed to Gabal who only trained wizards).

Dassen - should be a stylized mountain (or a griffon). Its flag should be 7 of those mountains around a griffon.

The monastery of the two winds - would be a Yin/Yang symbol as gusts of wind.

Sindaire - would be a bear.

Ostalin - has recently gone through a lot of change with the new Khagan, so it could be whatever you want, but they are allied with -REDACTED- so might just be within the icon/token for -REDACTED-.

Shahalesti - some sort of shining light. Whatever most effectively communicates that while being full of itself. Maybe a shining sword.

Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

Seaquen

Laugh lockyreid1, Tormyr, hirou, trencher7, tragicThaumaturge laughed with this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply