WotBS 4e Finding Jess section of adventure 3

4e Finding Jess section of adventure 3

Hey all.
    Having a bit of confusion around the section in Seaquen called Someone Is Looking For You.
    From what I understand the players are told that someone is looking for them, but the person who tells them knows nothing about Jess, only a name.
    And then immediately after that (in the 4e version) there is a Skill Challenge that assumes the players are investigating the White Wyrms.
    Am I missing some info, or misreading anything? I don't understand how the adventure is supposed to present the info that Jess is associated with the White Wyrms.
    I assume that my players would just head to the location they were told about expecting to meet Jess.

I also have the 3.5 and 5e versions that I could check up on if there is some extra info there. But from what I looked at they seem to tackle this section in different ways.

The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

Yes, the 3.5 and 5e version have Jess essentially just show up and rough up the party. She becomes a nice source of information and a precursor to know that someone (who is revealed later) is sending powerful beings after the party.

Quick Reply Quick Reply