5E Bard/Rogue MC

Thread: Bard/Rogue MC

The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)

Bard/Rogue MC

Now this is not a good combination in terms of MCing but you could probably come up with something that is not awful.

However if you took the healer feat and were decent at music and took 3 levels and became a master mind rogue could you be a literal band aid.

A band kind of employs a group so might need a friend. Consider you can use the aid another action as a bonus action. you're decent at healing and you could be in a band like my old PC Arturo.

We had an NPC once named Guy the Cleric, that more or less covers his personality as well. Guy was a walking wand of CLW his name was Guy, that it. He was friends with "The" an old AD&D character who had 3 intelligence. The was his name as it was the only word he knew.

Sometimes we're not very imaginative and just want to chuck dice m'kay.

So can you improve on my NPC/PC. His or her name is literally Band Aid.
    Laugh AkaKageWarrior laughed with this post

The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

Quote Originally Posted by Zardnaar View Post
    Now this is not a good combination in terms of MCing but you could probably come up with something that is not awful.

However if you took the healer feat and were decent at music and took 3 levels and became a master mind rogue could you be a literal band aid.

A band kind of employs a group so might need a friend. Consider you can use the aid another action as a bonus action. you're decent at healing and you could be in a band like my old PC Arturo.

We had an NPC once named Guy the Cleric, that more or less covers his personality as well. Guy was a walking wand of CLW his name was Guy, that it. He was friends with "The" an old AD&D character who had 3 intelligence. The was his name as it was the only word he knew.

Sometimes we're not very imaginative and just want to chuck dice m'kay.

So can you improve on my NPC/PC. His or her name is literally Band Aid.
    Why wouldnt it be a valid multi class? So many PCs can justifiable start as a rogue of some sort then move into a different class. The stereotype would be a street urchin/thief moving onto something more respectable, like the bard.

I think its a great idea.

Bard-Rogue MC: You hear some music, but you can't for the life of you find out where it's coming from.
    Rogue-Bard MC: You got stabbed, but you feel really good about it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply