Blocked list blues - help?

dave2008

Legend
Apparently I accidentally blocked at least one individual. I know this because I can only see their post if someone else's quotes their post. However, I can't seem to find a way to remove them from the blocked / ignore list. I went to "Edit Blocked List" and all I see is the image below. Can anyone help?

blocked-list.JPG

Sadras

Legend
[MENTION=6803664]ccs[/MENTION] is correct. Well it's their loss, they lose out on all the work you've done on the 5e hardcore monsters.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
I think I'm blocked by someone and have no idea why?

Because it seems that I cant see a person's posts, and I noticed it because they were the last "new" post in a thread and whne I went there, no post by them.

Is there a way to wave a white flag to them and find out what happened?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think I'm blocked by someone and have no idea why?

Because it seems that I cant see a person's posts, and I noticed it because they were the last "new" post in a thread and whne I went there, no post by them.

Is there a way to wave a white flag to them and find out what happened?

I’m afraid not. That rather defeats the purpose of the feature.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
Your answer makes sense. Thank you.

Just wish I knew what I did. I don't like offending people (and yes, I know in life its inevitable, I am a realist, I still dont like it).

dave2008

Legend
Your answer makes sense. Thank you.

Just wish I knew what I did. I don't like offending people (and yes, I know in life its inevitable, I am a realist, I still dont like it).

I'm in the same situation - don't know what I did. Heck, I like to apologize if I offended someone - but no way to do that now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases