Checking Interest in a PbP Game

It goes in this forum.

Talking the Talk should have the OOC thread and RG thread. The value of the RG thread is to make it easier to find all the PC character sheets. The Players post to the RG thread so that as the game progresses they can update their character sheet.

Playing the Game should have the IC thread.

It's also helpful to put links in each of the three threads to the other threads but some folks don't end up doing that.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Yeah, sorry about missing out for a while; life suddenly roared up around me. I've managed to calm the beast down somewhat, however, so I'll post in the in-game thread momentarily.

I think we are waiting for the DM here. Also, it looks like someone posted in the IC thread who isn't in the game. You can delete that post as the thread owner in that forum.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Yeah that looks suspiciously like a spam post trying to get a post count up but it was oddly the only post by that user when I checked.

It's a cut and paste from the first page with one or two words added to the end.

JustinCase

I'll get my character up on that Rogues' Gallery when I'm back from my holiday, in a week or so. And add the backstory. Basically Aego pretends to be a very powerful and skilled mage when in fact he knows only a few spells. He's just lucky those are mostly Enchantment spells, so his bluffs can go far. :)

JustinCase

Due to moving house and the holidays, I'll be mostly offline the next 2-3 weeks. The DM is free to play my character as an NPC during my absence.

Remove ads