[2000ad] Mutation Questions and Text Errors

[2000ad] Mutation Questions and Text Errors

Page 25 of the book under the Mutants race section, paragraph two says "They may leave once they reach adulthood (assuming they survive the harsh conditions) and choose live in the wastelands instead."

Should probably read "They may leave once they reach adulthood (assuming they survive the harsh conditions) and choose lives in the wastelands instead."

As for mutations that add attacks, what is the proper thing to roll? I just had my player create a Mutation skill that we use situationally for things like Sonic Boom Girl. Also, does the expanded list I got from the Patreon override the table in the book? I ask for things like chameleon, in the book it doesn't discuss clothes (I was gonna make my player get naked when he wants to use it), but the expanded table talks about "not much chothing or equipment will be in view." Just wondering, trying to have as much fun as possible with this and may make my PC get naked pretty often just for the bonus. Thanks in advance.

A "Drizzit" Type-Thing (Lvl 28)

EONS is optional rules; use whichever version you prefer! Think of it like Dragon Magazine.

A "Drizzit" Type-Thing (Lvl 28)

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrelief View Post
    As for mutations that add attacks, what is the proper thing to roll? I just had my player create a Mutation skill that we use situationally for things like Sonic Boom Girl.
    That would be an END ranged attack. Skill-wise, it's up to you as a GM, but mutations seems reasonable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrus View Post
    That would be an END ranged attack. Skill-wise, it's up to you as a GM, but mutations seems reasonable to me.
    Thanks a million for the reply. I'll probably end up looking over a lot of the WOIN questions to get answers for any mechanics in the future.
    XP Morrus gave XP for this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply