You Know You Raised Your Kids Right When..

Cthulad

Explorer
Was that the one where Thomas stopped, and smiled so bright the other engines bowed down to the greatest Tank Engine ever?
Or was it the one where he just disposed of them all as they were Heathens, and didn't bow down to him?

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Listen everyone, if you don't talk to your children about gnome paladins, who will? Would you rather they learned it on the Internet, from color-coded "character builder guides" and theory-crafting powergamers? Is that what you want?!

The danger is real. Talk to them early, and often, about it. Make sure they are ready to face the pressure of their peers.

Oofta

Legend
So here's the thing, and I know it's tough to accept. There's nothing you can do to stop your kids from playing paladins. I know, I know, there's that whole "abstinence is best" and "just say no", but think back to when you were young. You know you dabbled. Everyone did. A devotion paladin here, a oath of the ancients paladin there, it's all part of growing up.

So do your kids a favor. Let them experience the divine holiness in a safe environment, knowing that they can come to you with the stories of their glorious smiting of the unholy. Push back too hard and they'll just go to the hard stuff and play a gnome dual rapier wielding vengeance paladin.

Harzel

Adventurer
No way man, it's time to like expand their minds, you know? Gnomish paladins are like gnarly, you know what I mean dude?

P.S. you wouldn't happen to have a spare holy text on you, would you? I'm a bit short right now but I promise I'll catch you up with some awesome smites tomorrow after my prayers.

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a LayOnHands today.

pogre

Legend
That's weird. I mean, it's more fun to end up surprised with a low roll somewhere. It makes things interesting.

A proud parent moment :lol:

I am pretty fortunate all three of my sons enjoy gaming. The middle one is an old grognard at heart. He runs Labrynth Lord and is a RBDM. He often rolls 3d6 in order and takes what he gets.

Remove ads