D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 Update to Bladesinger

Tywyll

First Post
I know that myself and my girlfriend are not having a shared delusion. We know we've seen an update for the Blade singer PrC to 3.5. We think it was in a Dragon or possibly a Dungeon Magazine. Are we going nuts? Does anyone know where I can find this fever induced nightmare?

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
Zaruthustran said:
Any notable changes from the Tome & Blood enhancement version?
Well for one, the version in Races of Faerûn doesn't mention proficiency with the long sword as a requirement, as the Tome and Blood version does. The rest of the requirements to enter the class remain the same, with the exception that the Races of Faerûn version allows you to choose between Weapon Focus (longsword) and Weapon Focus (rapier) as an enterance requirement. The Races of Faerûn version has Craft as a class skill, but aside from that it is identical to the errated version of the 3.0 Bladesinger from the Tome and Blood web enhancement. One thing I did note is that the bonus feat list in the Races of Faerûn version has Improved Critical (longsword) as a feat selection, but not Improved Critical (rapier).

Tywyll

First Post
Zaruthustran said:
Any notable changes from the Tome & Blood enhancement version?

And one other change... the Free Action casting ability now applies to both Bladesinger and any Arcane Spell.

that's a fairly big shift, though luckily the one in my group has only one level of sorcerer to worry about. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases