What are you currently playing?

gepetto

Explorer
Currently a NWoD hunters game where the players are part of a paranormal investigation group in a world where the forces of magic are slowly strengthening and returning to the world.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
Running: Weekly Pathfinder, Curse of the Crimson Throne AP
Playing: Alternating weeks between 5e game based around some AD&D Zhentil Keep/Myth Drannor materials and 5e game in home-brew setting

Also running a backup game to the regular 5e offerings based on Age of Worms

br00n0

First Post
Right in the middle of GMing The Dark Eye's a Goblin more or Less. Gawd I hate murder solving adventures, so tough to prepare! :)

Still running my 3.5 Pirates of the Emerald Coast campaign (I should really bother to update that thread some time).
Last night's session ended with a PC and an npc having invisible sex on top of the counter of a crowded bar... and much awkward hilarity followed, because they didn't keep track of the spell's duration.

I didn't need to do a whole lot of preparation for that session, the players did all the work my just messing around. :D

Mallus

Legend
You have to work the SuperTrain in there somewhere. With California just think of all the detectives and cops your PCs can run into!
SuperTrain is the one with the nuclear-powered train, right? But not Pryor and Wilder and "That's right, we bad, we bad"? Of course there's no reason I can't put Pryor and Wilder *on* an atomic-powered train... be a shame if I didn't actually.

I definitely need more detectives & cops. Namely versions of Ponch and Jon, Jim Rockford, and the paramedics from Emergency - damn I need to write up that whole hospital.

What a fun campaign you have cookin'!
It's been good so far. Even the part where the players trashed most of the next arc *before* the start of last session! Might be a record...

... probably not, come to think.

pogre

Legend
SuperTrain is the one with the nuclear-powered train, right? But not Pryor and Wilder and "That's right, we bad, we bad"? Of course there's no reason I can't put Pryor and Wilder *on* an atomic-powered train... be a shame if I didn't actually.

I definitely need more detectives & cops. Namely versions of Ponch and Jon, Jim Rockford, and the paramedics from Emergency - damn I need to write up that whole hospital.

It's been good so far. Even the part where the players trashed most of the next arc *before* the start of last session! Might be a record...

... probably not, come to think.

You need a sidequest to Chicago to meet the sage Bob Newhart. The magic words of course would be "Hi Bob!"

I truly have campaign envy...

I

Immortal Sun

Running that sci-fi drow campaign I was posting about a few weeks back, sort of spun off the previous campaign I was running after the players lost.

EnJake2017

First Post
We're currently playing Eternity RPG. It's a newer RPG and not super well known. It's a GM-less game where everyone at the table helps create the "scenes" that are being played, dividing up the responsibilities that other games would have the GM doing. It's great for combat and character building. Mostly, the stories that end up being created from a group of people all chiming in are pretty amazing. https://aeturnumgaming.com/

Remove ads