Access to D&D Insider

Hi everyone!

My group and I had a lot of fun with 4th edition in our time, before going to other games. Now, we really want to go back to 4th edition D&D, but we can't conceive playing, creating players and adventures without access to D&D Insider.

I had an active subscription, that I ended when we stopped playing. Thus, I can't connect to DDI right away.

I've tried a lot of tricks to buy a new subscription, but the page always times out before I can complete the transaction. I've seen less-than-legal means of dowloading the complete compendium, but they require initial access to DDI.

Does anyone have any trick I didn't try yet?
Better yet, would anyone agree sharing their access with me?

We're a bit desperate right now... Thanks for helping!

darkbard

Legend
Um, did you see this thread, currently sitting three below this one here.

In short, you should be able to sign up again following the steps outlined therein.

parhadokzal

Villager
As I said, this could work if i already had a paid subscription. Sadly, even if i follow the link to renew my sub, I can never complete the transaction. The site times out and i get an error page.

MwaO

Adventurer
I'd try multiple browsers(and in particular, Sea Monkey). Maybe there's some Silverlight code in the pay process, who knows.

You needed to migrate your account to a new ID around the time they nuked the forums. So your old account might not be registering. I'd email CustServ and/or look at just making a new account altogether.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases