2000AD [2000AD] Need help with an One Shot I will run at friday

kingpin000

Explorer
Hi there,
at friday I will host an One Shot of Judge Dredd. The players are system- or TTRPG-newbies, so I decided to simplify the adventure so that the players can concentrate more on the rules than the story.

I am planning three scenes which fit into the trope "Beat Cop Work". The first scene is a supermarket occupied by a street gang (its a modified version of the Shadowrun 4E module "Food Fight"), the second one is a chase scene with bank robbers. Now I need something for the third scene, preferably something in which the PCs need social skills.

Thanks in advance

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Are the PCs Judges, Perps, or Civilians? And are they using the same characters for all three scenes or are these separate things?

kingpin000

Explorer
A hostage situation could make for a tense 'social' encounter?

For normal cops it would work, but Judges tend to be more trigger-happy to solve this: https://youtu.be/B4CrE6IwlLg?t=208

Maybe something like two rival groups (civilians) are about to start a mass brawl and the Judges try to cool down the situation. I diged out the Resolve rules from the EONS magazines. Could these rules help for this scene?

Edit: How could I measure when the mood of the civilians changes to combat?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases