If you were in the Star Wars universe which side would you pick?

Which Side would you pick?

• The Resistance

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • The First Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jawa Curry

Votes: 6 42.9%

ccs

41st lv DM
I'd have to throw in with the Jawas.

Afterall, based upon what I've seen in TFA & TLJ of the other options it's dumb & dumber in space - without any of the humor(?).

There's not enough information for me to know.

For the previous generation, I am pro-Empire and anti-Jedi. But a large chunk of that comes from Episodes 1-3 where it's established that the Jedi were an oppressive religious regime forcing their will upon a corrupt government. Episodes 4-6 are a little more vague, but they do establish that the Rebellion is a violent terrorist organization.

So, being anti-Jedi, I'm naturally going to give the First Order a chance. Of course, the whole "destroy multiple core worlds" thing is a ding against them. However, we also know that the Resistance was also against the core worlds (otherwise they wouldn't be the Resistance). It's unfortunate that we don't know the political circumstances surrounding that event. And, I do have to admit that TLJ did a great job of showing that the Jedi leadership was willing to admit its past evils and work to rectify them. So, team Resistance has a good shot going into the next movie to establish themselves as the good guys.

el_stiko

Explorer
There isn't really any nuance to this, the nazis are always the baddies.

This question is just about asking people if they're good or evil.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
I would be trying to reform the New Republic's policy about ignoring everything outside its own borders.

The novels showed a more practical (and effective) attitude on the part of the victorious Rebel leadership.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases