New Books? Thoughts, Ideas, Advice

GreyLord

Legend
Drive thru RPG or DMs Guild is probably the best way to get clean copies.

For those that are not printed physically I would do as follows, though you could do it for ALL of them.

I would go and buy the PDFs from DMs Guild.

I would then burn them to CD and take them to a PRINT Shop.

Get them spiral bound in a STURDY Spiral bound book on heavy duty paper. This should last with the use and abuse of a lot of handling and also lay flat on the table.

This gives you physical copies of the books as well as legally obtaining them.

Alternatively, you could also use something like Lulu.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
[MENTION=6799753]lowkey13[/MENTION] , I've enjoyed and been entertained by your posts for years. If you'll cover shipping I'll send you the books. I've been keeping them for sentimental reasons but having them be used to play again is a great excuse to get them out of the house. Or at least my wife would say so.

IMG_20190417_120844.jpg

The Deities & Demigods is not the first printing with Cthulu mythos and a few others.

I also have Manual of the Planes, Unearthed Arcana, and both Survival Guides (Wilderness & Dungeoneer's). I'm not likely to keep them without the core books, so they are yours if you want the extra weight.

I'm in the US, not sure where "The Stately Pleasure Dome of Xanadu" from your profile is. :) International shipping might be more expensive than PoD. PM me if you are interested.

Remove ads