D&D 5E What do you think of this Kickstarter page?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Before this goes public (a month or so away) I wanted to get some thoughts from you guys.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/enworld/853120791?ref=810774&token=cedff39d

The card image graphics near the bottom are placeholders right now, so ignore those, and we'll have another couple of page spreads plus at least one full class in PDF for free on the page. But any constructive feedback would be welcomed!

a7f6aada8f2c122643b0767ad02fe891_original.png

Last edited:

CM

Adventurer
Thirding A Tough More Glass.

For the cover art, a party of characters cautiously exploring some ruin full of hidden dangers, displaying their unique talents always piques my curiosity more than static poses

dave2008

Legend
In general the KS looks really good. Very informative and it is clear you've got the product ready to go. You got a load of samples that are helpful. I really only have two comments at this time:

1) I didn't see any information about shipping costs. Is that included in the cost or paid separately. This is usually something that is explained on a KS page.

2) I feel the first sentence of this paragraph is a bit "full," maybe revise the word choice a bit?

TouchMoreClass.JPG

Remove ads