D&D 5E The Pilosus, a player race with 6 Genders for your 5th edition Sci Fi setting

dwayne

Adventurer
I have just uploaded The Pilosus, a player race with 6 Genders for your 5th edition Sci Fi setting to the downloads area.

The Pilosus are a very gregarious people who have a very complex society and sexual habits. They can fill all most any role in life but are some of the best diplomats in the galaxy. There is no way to tell one from another as physically as they appearance is universal. Only then going through the Taulpa nichta (loose translation “Sex Dance”) can you really see the difference in the different sexes of their race.

I have many more i have been working on a little at a time

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

dwayne

Adventurer
You need to run that through spelling and grammar checkers. And what is the role-playing point of all those sexes?

Quartz, it is obvious you don't have anything better to do than piss on others works, i would be grateful if you just move on and not respond to any of my posts as your replays are not helpful. And as to the sexes, it is an alien race and part of their reproductive system for that race, and up to the players to decide what they want to role play and in what way its not me as a DM to dictate it to them.

Last edited:

Scott Graves

First Post
The Pilosus are a very gregarious people who have a very complex society and sexual habits. They can fill all most any role in life but are some of the best diplomats in the galaxy. There is no way to tell one from another as physically as they appearance is universal. Only then going through the Taulpa nichta (loose translation “Sex Dance”) can you really see the difference in the different sexes of their race.

My, how woke of you.

dwayne

Adventurer
So-

Thank you for writing something and sharing it. That's always a good thing!

That said, you should proofread it again before finalizing. The first two pages have a fair number of typos, errors, and odd sentence structures that took me out of reading it, and made it more difficult to parse (many of which won't be caught by a spellchecked- in the second sentence, for example, "all most" should be "almost", and the first sentences uses "very" twice).

In terms of balance, the combination of +2 dex and advantage on dex checks ... that's ... good. Really good. In addition, I am not sure about the fluff (best diplomats) with the underwhelming mechanicals (+1 charisma, no mechanical benefit, and translator boxes do not convey their intentions correctly!!!!).

I hope this helps! :)

Thanks man, this is a first draft as i told another i posted to get feed back as to the mechanics not grammar or spelling as i intend to give it another pass or two before a final one is posted with all the other 60 or more player alien races in it. But i see what you mean about the diplomatic part as this like most the others i skip around and work on them a little at a time so may have change my idea for them after writing the history and such so think will look into having the stats reflect this.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases