Ceramic DM autumn '03(final judegment: new ceramic dm champ!)

Berandor

lunatic
Good luck!

Funny, the finals of both Iron and Ceramic DM see a substitution player in the finals... so perhaps none of the originally entered contestant will win these tournaments.

Get to it, now!

:)

alsih2o

First Post
Berandor said:
Good luck!

Funny, the finals of both Iron and Ceramic DM see a substitution player in the finals... so perhaps none of the originally entered contestant will win these tournaments.

Get to it, now!

:)

our substitute player played all 3 rounds! this may be the first ceramic dm without a dropout during play :)

Sparky

Oh boy. Wow. What a round. Hats off P-kitty. Great work. I love a good detective story and yours certainly qualified.

Thanks, for your thoughtful comments, judges. Alsih2o, reading through the previous Ceramic DM stories and judgements, I ran across your comments about pictures as pictures as pictures - it paid off! :)

Good luck Mythago, you're gonna need it! Same to you, PC.

Can't wait to see what you two cook up.

Sialia

First Post
[size=-1]AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH! I have to know how this comes out. In case the board is down for a while, can we keep in touch about this competition in a yahoogroup? [/size]

For your posting/discussing convenience, I've set one up below--hope alsi2o doesn't mind. If you don't want to use it, just let me know at mscurio@yahoo.com and I'll post a note there about where you do want to meet till the boards are back.
I'm only rushing ahead on this 'cause we have so little time before I won't be alble to reach all of you here . . .

[size=-1]The Group ceramicGM has been created. You can access your group using the link below or from the Yahoo! Groups "My Groups" page.[/size]
[size=-1]Group name:[/size][size=-1]ceramicGM[/size][size=-1]Group home page:[/size][size=-1]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ceramicGM[/size][size=-1]Group email:[/size][size=-1]ceramicGM@yahoogroups.com[/size]

Sialia

First Post
OK, for those of you who don't want to officially join yahoogroups, but want to see the fun, I've made a log-in just for you.

Libertyinlaw is now a member of yahoogroups. The password is humantears

If you go to the above link and log in as libertyinlaw, you should be able to see everything posted.

If you are going to post anything while you are logged in as libertyinlaw, please be sure to tell us who you really are. Otherwise, it's going to get very confusing.

Any questions, email me at mscurio@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Macbeth

First Post
No need to worry, they just announced we already have enough donations to keep ENWorld running, not only for the next month, but for months to come. We needed $1600 for the debt, and we have, so far, $2624.26!, and thats not counting the donations made through PayPal. Things are going to be all right...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases