Ceramic DM autumn '03(final judegment: new ceramic dm champ!)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
You'll need that smack talk to bolster your understandably feeble self-image! I won't hold it against you. Meanwhile, I'll be walking up to strangers in Pittsburgh to diss you - but you know, it just won't be the same. :p

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Unless my plane is delayed, that's great! And even if it is, I'll call KidC and have her post here. I can't imagine that there'll be any problems.

Let's see the pictures!

mythago

Hero
Piratecat said:
You'll need that smack talk to bolster your understandably feeble self-image! I won't hold it against you. Meanwhile, I'll be walking up to strangers in Pittsburgh to diss you - but you know, it just won't be the same. :p

No, it won't be. But if it makes you feel better, I can sit around with Sialla (who is OURS now, OURS I tell you!); we'll sip our expensive California coffee drinks and every so often one of us will say "Piratecat...poor dear..." before we shake our heads pityingly.
:D

Bring on the pics!

alsih2o

First Post
piratecat vs. mythago

final round, for all the marbles (disclaimer: no actual marbles included.)

wednesday midnight...

Attachments

• kick.JPG
    kick.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 261
  • buggingme.JPG
    buggingme.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 256
  • bbq.JPG
    bbq.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 258
  • giraffe.JPG
    giraffe.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 235
  • boid.JPG
    boid.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 260

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
mythago said:
We'll sip our expensive California coffee drinks and every so often one of us will say "Piratecat...poor dear..." before we shake our heads pityingly.
:D

Explain to me how this is any different from what you do now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases