Ceramic DM autumn '03(final judegment: new ceramic dm champ!)

Macbeth

First Post
cool hand luke said:
I'm good to go if we start soon, but will be out of town saturday and sunday, so if we don't do it soon, I'll need to wait till next week.
If its not too much trouble, could Luke and I just start on Monday? I will also be out of town for much of the weekend, so it seems fortutious that we ended up being paired up. Since we are both out of town this weekend, we could both just start Monday (with the judges' permission of course)

alsih2o

First Post
Macbeth said:
If its not too much trouble, could Luke and I just start on Monday? I will also be out of town for much of the weekend, so it seems fortutious that we ended up being paired up. Since we are both out of town this weekend, we could both just start Monday (with the judges' permission of course)

i am just sick of oyu macbeth! first it is the snarky comments in my pbp that end up with diet coke on the keyboard, now this. well, i suppose i am going to have to do it this way since my mom quit paying you to be my buddy...

;)

alsih2o

First Post
macbeth humors me. he has posted some of the funniest in-game lines ever in my pbp. i know next to nithing about him (her?) but my gosh, the entertainment value of him/her in a game is great :)

Macbeth

First Post
Just to clarify, I am male (Macbeth would be a male name, for evidence see that Shakespear play, y'know, Macbeth). I geuss I could include more info about myself, but that seems slightly out of place in this thread. Just wanted to confirm that you can use the male pronoun in my case. I'm looking forward to starting on Monday. Glad you enjoy my posts in Remember the Cavindale, I enjoy your game, so I geuss were about even.

cool hand luke

First Post
Macbeth said:
Just to clarify, I am male (Macbeth would be a male name, for evidence see that Shakespear play, y'know, Macbeth). I geuss I could include more info about myself, but that seems slightly out of place in this thread. Just wanted to confirm that you can use the male pronoun in my case. I'm looking forward to starting on Monday. Glad you enjoy my posts in Remember the Cavindale, I enjoy your game, so I geuss were about even.

"Be bloody, bold, and resolute! Laugh to scorn The pow'r of man, for none of woman born Shall harm Macbeth"

just my luck to go up against a guy that can't be harmed by anyone, in the first round no less.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases