Ceramic DM autumn '03(final judegment: new ceramic dm champ!)

alsih2o

First Post
i wanna see finished story, i like a pdf, and if the past contestants wanna test my abilities i will come with all i got.

nyah!

:D

Macbeth

First Post
I like the idea of seeing a finished story

I like the PDF idea. I'd even be willing to contriubute. I'm not sure if you just want finalists or what...

I REALLY like the idea of seeing what the judges got. I'm sure I can find some great pictures...

mythago

Hero
I have a large collection of random pictures taken by my four-year-old. I'm sure I can find one that would make a nice Ceramic DM element....

Sialia

First Post
alsih2o said:
i wanna see finished story, i like a pdf, and if the past contestants wanna test my abilities i will come with all i got.

nyah!

:D

I have another idea.
Let's do another round at the end of December.
I'll meet you in round 1.
But we'd need another master of ceremonies . . .
unless you want to let me post 1/2 the photos for our round and you post 1/2 . .
and of course, we'd need judges . . .
either way . . .

Macbeth

First Post
Sialia said:
I have another idea.
Let's do another round at the end of December.
I'll meet you in round 1.
But we'd need another master of ceremonies . . .
unless you want to let me post 1/2 the photos for our round and you post 1/2 . .
and of course, we'd need judges . . .
either way . . .
I would love to see this. If you need judges, i could help, though Maldur might be a good choice...

BSF

Explorer
Woo! Alsih20 & Sialia.

If nobody else is willing, I would volunteer to judge. Or even help contribute pictures.

Though, I suspect there are plenty of people here that would be happy to judge. :)

If it was just a showdown, we could put it up as a poll and let everyone vote?

For the tourneys though, I definitely think it is a good idea to keep a small, consistent judge pool.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases