Ceramic DM autumn '03(final judegment: new ceramic dm champ!)

mythago

Hero
Piratecat, I *really* liked your use of the bride pic; you didn't get stuck on the title or what it was "obviously" about and did your own thang. I really, really loved the trip through the building, your PI sweating as he kept up the spell that let them have the right timing to breeze through the security. And of course you gotta love one-eyed Gramma.

The pics can be hard for me because I don't usually sit down and say "Hm, okay, let's make this one a flower girl and this one can be the guy's parents dying." Usually they just pop something in my brain and that's what they are, and it's very hard for me to shift tracks and deliberately (rather than intuitively) change them. Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't.

(For example, when I looked at the woman in red pic for round #2, my brain went "Oh, that's a drag queen channelling Maitresse Erzuli." I don't know where I get these things, honest.)

Macbeth

First Post
mythago said:
(For example, when I looked at the woman in red pic for round #2, my brain went "Oh, that's a drag queen channelling Maitresse Erzuli." I don't know where I get these things, honest.)
I saw it as a Vegas show girl. Same general concept though.

BSF

Explorer
alsih2o said:
i love this idea, but it has yet to be succesfully pulled off. when someone does this, i start attaching prizes to ceramic dm :)

Hey Clay, I forgot about this post way back when. So, um, whatcha going to do since Sialia won the last Ceramic DM with a strung together story? ;)

Um yeah, what am I doing bringing this thread back from the grave? Actually, I was looking for the thread so one of my players could read it. Since he plays in the same game with Macbeth, I thought he might like to see it and cheer Macbeth on.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases