Ceramic DM autumn '03(final judegment: new ceramic dm champ!) - Page 24

+ Log in or register to post
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    Good luck!

Funny, the finals of both Iron and Ceramic DM see a substitution player in the finals... so perhaps none of the originally entered contestant will win these tournaments.

Get to it, now!

P-Pricken.de

"I desperately needed to go throw up, but I was so busy reading your story I made myself wait until I was done reading it" Sialia

Read my stories (PDF):
    Gwen / One Hour Later, Three Days Ago / Cold Fish / Indian Summer / Disillusionment / Rememberance / For Lack of a Better Term / The Hunt / The Second Coming (AU-Serial)
    "Berandor, what a beautiful story. It made me cry at the end." Eeralai on "Rememberance"

Disclaimer 1: Above all, I am a very silly man. So if a statement of mine can be construed as joke - especially if it's not funny - it likely is.
    Disclaimer 2: I am also opinionated, so when not joking I am still voicing my opinion. Except when I am stating facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Berandor
    Good luck!

Funny, the finals of both Iron and Ceramic DM see a substitution player in the finals... so perhaps none of the originally entered contestant will win these tournaments.

Get to it, now!

our substitute player played all 3 rounds! this may be the first ceramic dm without a dropout during play

Clockwork Golem COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore arwink
    Eats popcorn

Waits eagerly for the next rounds stories.
    Peter M. Ball

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Ignore Sparky
    Oh boy. Wow. What a round. Hats off P-kitty. Great work. I love a good detective story and yours certainly qualified.

Thanks, for your thoughtful comments, judges. Alsih2o, reading through the previous Ceramic DM stories and judgements, I ran across your comments about pictures as pictures as pictures - it paid off!

Good luck Mythago, you're gonna need it! Same to you, PC.

Can't wait to see what you two cook up.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Sialia
    AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH! I have to know how this comes out. In case the board is down for a while, can we keep in touch about this competition in a yahoogroup?

For your posting/discussing convenience, I've set one up below--hope alsi2o doesn't mind. If you don't want to use it, just let me know at mscurio@yahoo.com and I'll post a note there about where you do want to meet till the boards are back.
    I'm only rushing ahead on this 'cause we have so little time before I won't be alble to reach all of you here . . .

The Group ceramicGM has been created. You can access your group using the link below or from the Yahoo! Groups "My Groups" page.
    Group name:ceramicGMGroup home page:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ceramicGMGroup email:ceramicGM@yahoogroups.com

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore mythago
    Thanks! I was figuring I'd e-mail my entry to alsih20, if he can post an addy. (Or send it to me at agent_faith2002@yahoo.com.) But I will also post it to the new group.
    When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended for self-flagellation solely. (Truman Capote)

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Sialia
    OK, for those of you who don't want to officially join yahoogroups, but want to see the fun, I've made a log-in just for you.

Libertyinlaw is now a member of yahoogroups. The password is humantears

If you go to the above link and log in as libertyinlaw, you should be able to see everything posted.

If you are going to post anything while you are logged in as libertyinlaw, please be sure to tell us who you really are. Otherwise, it's going to get very confusing.

Any questions, email me at mscurio@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

Ignore Macbeth
    Thanks Sialia, but it looks like ENWorld may pull through. Here's to hoping we still see this site tomorrow.
    Be bloody, bold, and resolute! Laugh to scorn The pow'r of man, for none of woman born Shall harm Macbeth

i will be at sialas new site.

big thanks to siala for being on top of this.

Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

Ignore Macbeth
    No need to worry, they just announced we already have enough donations to keep ENWorld running, not only for the next month, but for months to come. We needed $1600 for the debt, and we have, so far, $2624.26!, and thats not counting the donations made through PayPal. Things are going to be all right...
    Be bloody, bold, and resolute! Laugh to scorn The pow'r of man, for none of woman born Shall harm Macbeth

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast