Post your picture! [Warning: big file sizes, might be unpleasant on slow connections]

Daniel Knight

First Post
Okay, as I'm yet another struggling actor in Melbourne, my picture is a headshot.

daniel.jpg

On a side note, it's very interesting seeing what everyone looks like. It's good to put a picture to the text. :)

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Comment 1: Anthony, thank you for the graceful apology. It's appreciated.

Comment 2: To attach a picture, make sure it's less than 200 K, and then click on "browse" in the "attach file" window. Pretty easy!

Comment 3: Skarp, I'm from VT originally, and I've been in Iceland! You stalking me?

Dragonjester

First Post
I haven't posted very often, but I come and browse everyday, so I thought I'd add me and my family.

Heits.JPG

I'm the big hairy guy, the impish looking little guy in front of me is going to love playing a rogue, I just know it.

Skarp Hedin

First Post
My wife and I, taken from a balcony overlooking Lake Thingvallavatn, near Thingvellir in Iceland -- on our honeymoon, August of 2001. (Second try)

Attachments

• thingvallavatn5.jpg
    thingvallavatn5.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 1,144

gregweller

First Post
You can't get much fresher than this picture, my wife took it about 5 minutes ago...with an old digital camera (which explains the quality).

Attachments

• mvc-002f.jpg
    mvc-002f.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,173

Skarp Hedin

First Post
Comment 3: Skarp, I'm from VT originally, and I've been in Iceland! You stalking me?

Uh.. No! No, no.. not at, uh, all!

Heh. I did see a post from KidCthulhu earlier about driving past.. what was it? Contocook? I dunno, one of those towns in NH with the wacky names, en route to Vermont. But uh.. It's a big state! Yeah! Huge! I'm from Newport originally, but we live in Winooski now. And my family all lives (mostly) in the greater Boston area, heh

As for Iceland.. Well.. Everyone's been there! It's huge! Heh. Maybe not. For anyone else that gives a hooey, Iceland is about as big as Kentucky with a population of roughly 250,000, around half of whom live in Reykjavik and suburbs. I heartily endorse visiting, it's a great place. Plus, for us ignerint Americans who only speak one language, everyone in Iceland starts taking English in school at an eary age, so they all speak it pretty well (or most of them, anyhow, and certainly everyone I met aside of the one eighty year old guy). But this is pretty off-topic, really, so I'll shut up now.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Here's the one of me that Nemmerle posted earlier and then erased. Eric Noah took this at GenCon a few years back. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases