Post your picture! [Warning: big file sizes, might be unpleasant on slow connections]

EOL

First Post
Finally found a Co-Worker with a WebCam

I'm not much for pictures so it took me a while to get something, but here it is:

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 999

Foundry of Decay

First Post
Joining the bandwagon

Ok, I'll post my 'most canadian looking person' picture here.

It's an image of a friend and I when we visited Boston last year (By the way, I'd just like to say that MA RULES). We're rubbing the toe of a statue on the grounds of Harvard. And yes, I wear necklaces made of teeth and old arrow-heads ;)

harvardtoe.jpg

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
Re: Mastermind:

Skarp Hedin said:
Suspiciously familiar? Suspiciously, eh? You weren't that sleeping guy at Stofnun Arna Magnussonar, were you? Heh.
Hmm... doubt it. Only been there once and I'm quite sure I wasn't sleeping.

As for the handle.. Why, I chose it after Skarphéðinn Njalsson, of course. Brennu-Njals Saga is one of the best, though I do tend to prefer Egils Saga Skallagrimssonar. However, I really liked the character of Skarphéðinn.
Well, Ormstunga and Grettissaga are my personal favs. :)

Always nice to see an admirer of Icelandic literature.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Well done King_Stannis!

What was that, like, six tries?

Anyway, compliments right back at you man...three of my (female) co-workers think that you look, and I quote, "hot".

Nice to finally put a face to the name:)

Trainz

Explorer
...and a pic of me at the premiere of Phantom Menace (the red-eyes were useful for once!)

Attachments

• trainz-1.jpg
    trainz-1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,242

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Well, we don't have kids, but here's a picture my husband took of me snoozing on the couch with our dog.

Attachments

• snoozing.jpg
    snoozing.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,632

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases