Post your picture! [Warning: big file sizes, might be unpleasant on slow connections]

orbitalfreak

First Post
It's not very recent, but...

here's a picture of me from a year ago, ready for my High-School prom (dateless, I was the one to do the videotaping for the Media class).

Nowadays, I look much the same, except my hair's blonde, I have a short goatee, and am never found without my black/red dragon hat.

MYPIC.GIF

Yep, the gaming books are in the background. BTW, ignore the bare sheetrock walls, we were remodeling...;)

Last edited:

eXodus

Explorer
here is a much better one of me...

someone mentioned that everyone looked like gamers. i never really felt i looked like a gamer. but to find out i do completely changes my life! ;)

Attachments

• fishpic.jpg
    fishpic.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,494

Wolf72

Explorer
update ...

sigh, I'll see if this works ... this is the only picture I have of me that's on my computer.

and this was me in 1996 not! sorry ... should be more like 2000!! ... haven't really changed much...still even have the shirt...too bad my gf wants me to get rid of it!

[edit: white spot on chin is from camera ... and I have a new pair of glasses :p ]

Attachments

• ej.jpg
    ej.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,198
Last edited:

Drew

Explorer
Mark Twain once said:

"If a man tries to look serious when he sits for his picture the photograph makes him look as solemn as an owl; if he smiles, the photograph smirks repulsively; if he tries to look pleasant, the photograph looks silly; if he makes the fatal mistake of attempting to seem pensive, the camera will surely write him down as an ass.

...by turns the instrument has represented me to be a lunatic, a Soloman, a missionary, a burglar and an abject idiot, and I am neither."

I hate having my picture taken. Still, here is my work picture from the station website.

drew.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases