Post your picture! [Warning: big file sizes, might be unpleasant on slow connections]

Schmoe

Adventurer
Here goes nothing...

This should be my wife and I at our rehearsal dinner this past February.

Attachments

• rehearsal mar12_01.jpg
    rehearsal mar12_01.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 751
Last edited:

Gargoyle

Adventurer
WizarDru said:

P.S. Hey, Gargoyle! That picture of you and the kids is charming as all get out. The confused expression on your youngest is priceless. :)

Thanks. I'm usually the one who looks confused. The oldest will play a barbarian, no doubt, perhaps multiclassed as a bard. The youngest is very pensive and will certainly play a single classed wizard. :)

Lady Starhawk

First Post
Well, may as well throw my hat into the ring :)

Here's me and some freinds at CONvergence in 2000 I look pretty much the same now however (Well normally I"m not wearing a costume, I"m usually in Jeans and a T-shirt.). (others in the pic are Danielle, Andy, and Karl).

Attachments

• convergence.jpg
    convergence.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,237
Last edited:

Lady Starhawk

First Post
Here's probably a better pic, (granted it's my senior pic from '96, but I'm more or less unchanged...sad ain't it :/ )

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,393

King_Stannis

Explorer
ahh, success....me an my daughter, miranda. missing is my wife and son. if i get ambitious, i'll post one of all of us.

attachment.php

Attachments

• stannisandmiranda.bmp
    177.5 KB · Views: 879
Last edited:

SpikeyFreak

First Post
I don't have any pictures of me with my hair done, so you don't get to see the spiky SpikeyFreak.

Here's me with my woman:

shawnandkim.jpg

--Normal Spikey

Last edited:

Skarp Hedin

First Post
Mastermind:

Suspiciously familiar? Suspiciously, eh? You weren't that sleeping guy at Stofnun Arna Magnussonar, were you? Heh.

As for the handle.. Why, I chose it after Skarphéðinn Njalsson, of course. Brennu-Njals Saga is one of the best, though I do tend to prefer Egils Saga Skallagrimssonar. However, I really liked the character of Skarphéðinn.

kenjib

First Post
hong said:

That makes me wonder if i'm the only Asian person. :)

I'm Hapa, so you're only two thirds of the Asian population at best. ;) I think I'm on page 2 - maybe page 3. No pic of you? Maybe I missed it.

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
Here is the worst picture ever taken of me (I think its funny though). Having not shaved for a week of vacation and having just crawled out of bed, my girlfriend decided it was time to test her new digital camera.

MorningJosh.jpg

Here I am, acting the fool, once again caught on the digital camera.

DevilJosh.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases