Post your picture! [Warning: big file sizes, might be unpleasant on slow connections]

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Arcane Runes Press said:
Now that you've seen the wife and I, here's one of my two kids. Corbyn is 3, Ashton is 10 months.

By the way, how are people getting pictures to show up directly in their messages? Please explain using small words, as I'm just above Rainman and just below Forrest Gump on the message board literacy scale.:D

You need to use a JPG or GIF image (JPG is best for photographs).

Your initial pictures are in the BMP format which browsers don't display.

Cheers

p.s. love all the pictures with kiddies! I wonder if I should include one with my daughter too?

pps. I wonder if Piratecat would post a picture of his duck-hunting dog(s)?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Plane Sailing said:

Sorry Morrus - you are WAAAYYYYY behind Piratecats storyhour (39596 views so far) :D

A but proportionally given that this thread has only been in existence for a couple of days, I'd say I'm doing pretty well. :)

Since we were talking about kids...

I figure I'd post more recent ones of Molly (4 1/2) and Sean (22 mos).

Sorry, but I love all the pics of eveyone and their kids.

thanksgiving01_molly1.jpg

thanksgiving01_sean1.jpg

Wild Karrde

First Post
I wasn't going to post a pic. but since it's pretty cool to be able to attach faces to names I figured I'd go ahead and share.

I took this pic last night

Attachments

• me4.jpg
    me4.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 899
Last edited:

Quickbeam

Explorer
Aw, what the heck...

Here's a picture of me taken on a camping trip in northern Michigan.

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 793
Last edited:

Quickbeam

Explorer
And just for fun...

Here's a photo of my of wife with our son Jacob who's getting his first look at his new baby brother, Griffin, just over a month ago.

Attachments

• family.jpg
    family.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 814
Last edited:

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Arcane Runes Press said:
By the way, how are people getting pictures to show up directly in their messages? Please explain using small words, as I'm just above Rainman and just below Forrest Gump on the message board literacy scale.:D

You musn't use .bmp format, if you want everybody can see them, and they appear as you load the page, use .jpg or .gif format.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Morrus said:

A but proportionally given that this thread has only been in existence for a couple of days, I'd say I'm doing pretty well. :)

Sorry, Morrus, the proportionally stuff doesn't count. Piratecat has the prize! :D :D

KidCthulhu

First Post
Here's one of me and PirateCat. He's looking pensive, which means he's probably plotting something evil.

This was taken a few years ago. My hair has gone back to short, and those jeans don't fit anymore, but it's a good shot, so I had to use it.

couple.jpg

Plane, just for you, I'll post a picture of my kids, those wacky duck attracting dogs, Argo and Finney.

Argo, doing what she does best, fetching enormous sticks:
argo.jpg

Finney, looking noble and well behaved (hah!):
finney.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases