Post your picture! [Warning: big file sizes, might be unpleasant on slow connections]

Asmo

First Post
My picture

Hello fellow gamers!
Here is a picture of me, in my usual black outfit:)

asmodean2.jpg

Asmo

Zulkir

First Post
Hang on to your hats folks.

Believe it or don't this in me and my brother in about 1996. We were modeling for a Portland newspaper. He is the thin good looking one in corn rows, I'm the one that looks like he should be arrested.

Anthony Valterra

Zulkir

First Post
Zulkir said:

Believe it or don't this in me and my brother in about 1996. We were modeling for a Portland newspaper. He is the thin good looking one in corn rows, I'm the one that looks like he should be arrested.

Anthony Valterra

Well, that didn't work. Lets see, click browse, select file, hmmmm well I'll figure it out another time.

AV

Berandor

lunatic
Hey, BluWolf: Who's that in front of you, holding the child? He's trying to get you off the picture! ;)

And, PC: Don't you dare delete my "photo"! I spent WEEKS on creating it! :D

Berandor

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Zulkir said:

Anthony Valterra

Zulkir said:

Well, that didn't work. Lets see, click browse, select file, hmmmm well I'll figure it out another time.

AV

Well, that's just great! 3,500 EN Boarders are currently holding their hats while trying to type and you say, "I'll figure it out another time." ;)

gubaru

First Post
Well, I might as well jump off the bridge with everyone else.

The ones with me are a couple years old but I look pretty much the same. The first is one of my favorites. Below it is a photo we sent for Christmas that gives a better look at me. Since my son does look different (and I want to brag a little) there's also a photo of him from this Halloween.

Last edited:

Lazybones

Adventurer
This one's about six years old, taken on a trip to Europe... I'm 32 now, a little less hair, a little more waist, but otherwise about the same.
LB

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases