(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 4 - 5 (thread 1)

Uvenelei

First Post
If Kalanyr starts lecturing on the secrets of 10th level magic, then I, my Gem Dragon allies, and my Draconic Planar allies teleport into the back of the crowd and take notes. We are, after all, Dragons.

Kas is indeed a vampire: the first sentence describing the Sword of Kas in the DMG is "The vampire Kas was the dreaded lieutenant of Vecna..."

edit: As for the helms of opposite alignment, they're only 4000 gp a pop, but they're one shot items. Useful for enemy commanders and charismatic leaders, but not for masses.

Last edited:

Forsaken One, so Vaeragoth is still a decent formian, serving The Scion Queen? Actually LN aligntment of formians seems to be closer to evil than good, since they want everyone to submit to the power of the Swarm.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Forsaken One - sorry if I counted you as an enemy. I was unsure if you were or not. Sorry about that :(.

Don't worry about it, though. The Gem Dragons will attack only those whom I direct them to attack. If they do anything else... no more nukes for them. :D

Gnome, no more nukes for them, and 1 more for you ^_^

Think about switching with Kaboom for name if Edena pulls a subterrenean nuke against not 100% with blastplate 100% underground lortmills :S

Yeah I'm still the good faithfull formian queen who is content which what she has and what she shall desire in the future is VERY VERY modest and not to impossible to get, even alone.

And yeah, I'm faithfull to 3 people, Kalanyr, Festy_Dog, and Valkys who gave me control over his forces while he was(is) in the hospital.

Remove ads