(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 4 - 5 (thread 1)

dagger

Adventurer
Edena how did the people of the Uleks and the Kron hills make out (my forces didnt really do that much, just curious with all the destruction)?

Im still here just been busy.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Ruling:

Disregard all my posts concerning the Angels.
They do not come.
They are still unable to enter Greyspace or go to Oerth.

When the Powers become strong enough to fight the Angels, PL 4,000, and any and all who stand with the Angels, then they will come.
Then they will try to take the civilians, and then all the Powers who wish to fight them, may do so, and it will be a more fair fight.
The fight must be winnable, or where is the fun?

Black Omega

First Post
In the lands of the Tiger and Wolf Nomads there is silence save the rushing of wind over the now barren plains. Here and there a burned settlment and the twisted iron of new tracks that barely had a chance to be put to use.

In the rugged lands of Perren and Sepia, shattered buildings slowly brought down so new can be built. Bodies cleared away, shattered robot remains collected for later study. Or simply to be melted down.

And deep in Vesve Forest, the soft glow of candles illuminating the darkness. And Siobhan Silirevnur, her green and gold uniform still showing the rips and blood of wounds since healed. In the golden flickering light of the candles she takes a brush, starting to write:

To Iuz the Mighty and to the Union of Oerth, formly known as the Dark Union,

Greetings. The Oerth has suffer grievous wounds these last few months. Repairing the damage will take a a long long time. Others are working on the Blood Wastes. But in the interest of peace and good will we wish to offer to you a similar deal to what we share with our allies in the Oerth Alliance. Set aside an area of forest free of technology, a place where it is banned. We will enhance it and help it grow and prosper. The area remains under your control, subject to your laws. And open to all to visit and enjoy. It will not be used as a place to spy or teleport soldiers. Our concern is with healing the Oerth and that process will take measures great and small. We only ask the area be kept free of technology and logging is limited to the old and broken trees that must be cleared.

Warmest regards, Siobhan Silirevnur, Emissary of the Seelie.
----------------------------------------------------
To Nyx Flutterbye, Congratulations on the promotion for felling that last robot in Vesve. I'm afraid you won't have long to rest. We have refugees coming to the forest..I'm sure you can imagine why. Set up camps, please, arange for shelter and sustinance for them. And let them know the rules. the forest is a sacred place, beautiful, magical. They are welcome to share it's glory and welcome to help us rebuild. For those who wish to plunder or dispoil the forest, a warning. The forest is precious, we will not tolerate any assault on it. Obey our rules or..well..the forest can always use a few more toads. Be as gentle as you can...we need to help these people. Only if they insist on flouting our rules should action be taken. Warmest regards, Siobhan Silirevnur, Glittering White Flame of Titania.
-----------------------------------------------------
My dearest Kalanyr, I've heard much of your part in the battles. I look forward to a first person account though. It sounds very exciting and terrible. there is also much else to discuss, in person. I have some plans, but i'll save that for when we can talk. Take care. Hugs and kisses, Siobhan.
-------------------------------------------------------
In the other forest under threat, the faerie are the weaker element. I'm sure the Unseelie and Lost elves are powerful enough to save the forest if needed. So the faerie will try to help the people in need and perhaps curb excesses in punishment.
Edena, the craters created by the anti-matter are free of radiation and other taint, yes? Just making very sure before we start doing anything there.:)
To the Angels,

I understand your concerns. We will not oppose or hinder you. However, we are encouraging our people to stay. The Oerth needs everyone it can get. To rebuild and heal. We believe in freedom of choice, though, and will respect the choices of our people. If you truly wish to help the people of this place, we ask you to provide food and healing for those staying. We do not wish or require any military help. But humanitarian aid would be welcome.

kaboom

First Post
captive treatment

Any captives we may have from battle will be given the same respect that our ordinary solders get.
We have been making helms of opposite alignment by the 100's and some paladins will simply place the helms on the prisoner’s heads. If the captive is still evil, repeat until they fail their save.
After they become good, they are just releasd into the world again.

Spoof

First Post
Angles

Edena if you would please be so kind as to explain to the others that I do not control the Angels. I only have a force of humans and other races from Toril here, and that you control the Angles of the Seventh Heaven. My forces are led by a Solar, and have a decent number in the Planar Arms race but that is it. But if I did control the Angles... Heh

Anabstercorian

First Post
Hmm.

Well, the Angels are no longer a problem. Just as well.

Edena. I am curious.

How many levels, if any, did I gain defending the Godspires underground against the attacks of the City of the Gods? Additionally, how are the Gem dragons reacting to my extremely generous offer?

Tokiwong

First Post
Black Omega said:

To Iuz the Mighty and to the Union of Oerth, formly known as the Dark Union,

Greetings. The Oerth has suffer grievous wounds these last few months. Repairing the damage will take a a long long time. Others are working on the Blood Wastes. But in the interest of peace and good will we wish to offer to you a similar deal to what we share with our allies in the Oerth Alliance. Set aside an area of forest free of technology, a place where it is banned. We will enhance it and help it grow and prosper. The area remains under your control, subject to your laws. And open to all to visit and enjoy. It will not be used as a place to spy or teleport soldiers. Our concern is with healing the Oerth and that process will take measures great and small. We only ask the area be kept free of technology and logging is limited to the old and broken trees that must be cleared.

Warmest regards, Siobhan Silirevnur, Emissary of the Seelie.

Iuz contemplates the demand... "Hmm in a perfect world such a beautiful thing would warm my heart... and tickle my soul... but the harsh reality is quite upon us, perhaps it would be prudent to spare land for such pursuits... I ask will this land serve to feed my children... Will it serve to further the cause of my Empire... so that the suffering in my lands may end?"

Iuz leans back on his throne... "You speak flowery words of a better tommorow... but do you comprehend the matters of today? If the land can be farmed for food, and quickly then perhaps... if the land can be used to shelter my chidlren... then I can agree... but for the simple act to heal... I cannot agree..."

Iuz gently rubs the skull of his late ambassador... "Upon consideration, as long as you hold to your oath then the land shall be set aside with the the express beleif that such land will be focused on both mending the damage done and producing food and shelter for my people... perhaps you would do well to teach my mages and scholars your ways.. so that we may further assist and enhance..." he smiles wickedly, "your work."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases