(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 4 - 5 (thread 1)

Kalanyr

Explorer
You are confusing the Angels and Celestials The PL 4000 Angels are the equivalent of the Creator's of Demon/Devil/Yugoloth as such their power dwarfs that of Aasimar/Eladrin/Archons/Guardinal as the creator's of Demon/Devil/Yugoloth would dwarf the power of Demon/Devil/Yugoloth.

Lord Melkor- You are the one who is trying to destroy the world,forgive me but I think most evil people would object to this (Hard to rule a world you have totally poisoned/obliterated). Oh and if you intend to Bring It On remember what happened to Acererak.

Forrester

First Post
Rhialto said:
Yeah, I just love that...

Angels have a PL level in the hundreds...Demons the lower double digets...

Now, tell me again why it is that the Upper Planes are scared of the Lower Planes, and help keep that Blood War going...?

Oh, please. Demons don't have a PL in the lower double digits -- Demons that can be summoned in one turn by 9th level magic have a Pl in the lower double digits.

Now, the fact that the Angels on Toril have a PL of 4000 and want to cause trouble -- that's another thing entirely.

One note . . . I'm not sure that the Angels have a fiercer enemy than the Mind-Sucker himself, Anabstercorian. He's hated those bastards since IR#2 :D.

Forrester-the-not-really-here

Anabstercorian

First Post
Why would I hate the Angels?

I mean, all they did was take my homeland and culture and everything I held dear and scatter it to the winds like so much chaff...

Mr. Draco

First Post
Black Omega, your offer is accepted, we will set aside a section of the Adri Forest for such purposes. This is one more in a long list of things being done by the Union of Oerth to attempt to atain for its past.

Rhialto

First Post
Forrester said:

Oh, please. Demons don't have a PL in the lower double digits -- Demons that can be summoned in one turn by 9th level magic have a Pl in the lower double digits.

Now, the fact that the Angels on Toril have a PL of 4000 and want to cause trouble -- that's another thing entirely.

One note . . . I'm not sure that the Angels have a fiercer enemy than the Mind-Sucker himself, Anabstercorian. He's hated those bastards since IR#2 :D.

Forrester-the-not-really-here

Umm, excuse me...

Those weren't 'summoned by 9th level magic' demons...

Those were THE FREAKIN' HORDES OF DEMOGORGON!!!

As well, as the hordes Juiblex, and several other Demon Princes...

William Ronald

Explorer
Rhialto,

Nice tactic in summoning demons.

In regards to an earlier posts, there are systems of magic where being good counts. Ironically, the Kabala postulates a system of magic where being good is very important. Angels figure in it a lot.

I think we need to wish Valkys a speedy recovery. The Forsaken One, please let us know if we can send him get well wishes. If there is an e-mail address to send him get well wishes, ask Valkys if we can contact him.

Edena:

Can you e-mail me at williamwronald@yahoo.com about the special post I sent you. Just want to see if everything is in order.

Kalanyr:

You already got the idea to help the food production in Ishtarland. I suggest that you help kaboom and dagger in the repair of their spelljammers, flying ships, and citadels. These vessels can be used to transport food to the hungry in the devastated areas.

Mr. Draco:

Good negotiatng with the Dragons. Also, setting aside some pristine areas are a good idea.

If anyone has any questions that I can help you with, please e-mail me at williamwronald@aol.com. It is the fastest way to get in touch with me. (I am always willing to help players with rules questions, and help bring new players up to speed with what has occured.)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena,

It wouldn't bother you if I used a modified version of the IR's rules for a big risk game my DnD friends want to play on non-gameday weeks, would it?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases