(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 4 - 5 (thread 1)

So, Forsaken One, Vaergoth will follow Kalanyr into oblivion, such fate awaits all those that oppose Melkor The Shadowking, Lord Of All! Indeed Kalanyr, you are first on my "to kill" list, you may start to shatter in fear. Throwing a FLYING MOUNTAIN against me?! We shall see who will laugh at the end!

Hihihi

I dunno who's gonna laugh last, but heck I'm starting right now hahahahahahahahahaahaa.

So u want a piece of me? Come get it. I don't have a quarrel with anyone and especially not you since I have done you a favor in the past. But hey if you want to be Mr. Meglomaniac with all that lord of darkness crap and walk in my way... come get some.

But I didn't start it or am I planning on starting much in the near future, remember that.

Yeah.

I defended him with everything that lay in my might the first 2 turns against the forces of the now Oerth Alliance while he remained safe to research 10th level magic.
If he call on my services and aid once more I will most certainly stand there, I will die protecting Kalanyr, and yes I will take those words to the grave if my destiny leads me there.

Yes Forsaken One, but don`t forget that Oerth Alliance was mostly involved with the war against The Shade, THIS is why you were free to research your 10th level magic, and I was happy when Kalanyr finally got it, but it didn`t last long. It was because of his betreyal that Dark Alliance was broken, alliance that COULD stand to The Oerth Alliance. If it wasn`t for Kalanyr, Shade would keep Shadow Throne, and Dark Union would stand with us. This is why we REALLY hate him now, we hate him forever!

So you can take over the world, Anabstecorian? You can dream of it, there is always this 4000 pl of Angels to think about, while your possible allies, Devils, are propably puny weakilings like Demons, with pl worth of 28.

Last edited:

Rhialto

First Post
Yeah, I just love that...

Angels have a PL level in the hundreds...Demons the lower double digets...

Now, tell me again why it is that the Upper Planes are scared of the Lower Planes, and help keep that Blood War going...?

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz smirks...

"Perhaps we can hire some Angles? They would make wonderful shock troops... I suppose loyal to the end... though one must wonder with such power what does Heaven have to fear of the Darkness... perhaps it is the simple part that Evil is plainly Evil... and that Good is dumb..." Iuz nearly chuckles...

OOC: Teach them angels to mess with the likes of me... sheesh PL 4000 oh lordy... is it too late to sign up with the Angels?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases