(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 4 - 5 (thread 1) - Page 17

+ Log in or register to post
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Ignore Kalanyr
    You are confusing the Angels and Celestials The PL 4000 Angels are the equivalent of the Creator's of Demon/Devil/Yugoloth as such their power dwarfs that of Aasimar/Eladrin/Archons/Guardinal as the creator's of Demon/Devil/Yugoloth would dwarf the power of Demon/Devil/Yugoloth.

Lord Melkor- You are the one who is trying to destroy the world,forgive me but I think most evil people would object to this (Hard to rule a world you have totally poisoned/obliterated). Oh and if you intend to Bring It On remember what happened to Acererak.
    The Cat Wants You In #dnd3e!

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore Forrester
    Originally posted by Rhialto
    Yeah, I just love that...

Angels have a PL level in the hundreds...Demons the lower double digets...

Now, tell me again why it is that the Upper Planes are scared of the Lower Planes, and help keep that Blood War going...?
    Oh, please. Demons don't have a PL in the lower double digits -- Demons that can be summoned in one turn by 9th level magic have a Pl in the lower double digits.

Now, the fact that the Angels on Toril have a PL of 4000 and want to cause trouble -- that's another thing entirely.

One note . . . I'm not sure that the Angels have a fiercer enemy than the Mind-Sucker himself, Anabstercorian. He's hated those bastards since IR#2 .

Forrester-the-not-really-here

Why would I hate the Angels?

I mean, all they did was take my homeland and culture and everything I held dear and scatter it to the winds like so much chaff...
    "No! Bad Illithid! No genocide! Bad! Bad! Put down the nuclear fire or no cookie!"

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Ignore Mr. Draco
    Black Omega, your offer is accepted, we will set aside a section of the Adri Forest for such purposes. This is one more in a long list of things being done by the Union of Oerth to attempt to atain for its past.

Originally posted by Forrester

Oh, please. Demons don't have a PL in the lower double digits -- Demons that can be summoned in one turn by 9th level magic have a Pl in the lower double digits.

Now, the fact that the Angels on Toril have a PL of 4000 and want to cause trouble -- that's another thing entirely.

One note . . . I'm not sure that the Angels have a fiercer enemy than the Mind-Sucker himself, Anabstercorian. He's hated those bastards since IR#2 .

Forrester-the-not-really-here
    Umm, excuse me...

Those weren't 'summoned by 9th level magic' demons...

Those were THE FREAKIN' HORDES OF DEMOGORGON!!!

As well, as the hordes Juiblex, and several other Demon Princes...

Proposal Judge
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

Ignore GnomeWorks
    What's with all the conversation on demons and the armies of Demogorgon? Did I miss something?
    While I play D&D, it is not my game of choice, regardless of edition.
    "You're insane AND Jurassic, GW." - garyh
    "The reverse side also has a reverse side." - Japanese proverb
    -----
    Steamworks: A guide for introducing technology to a fantasy setting. (d20)
    Journey: The journey of a thousand miles begins beneath your feet... (Work in progress)

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore Forrester
    Well, apparently they *weren't* the Freakin' Hordes of Demogorgon, because there weren't very many of them, now, were there?!

Scout (Lvl 6)

Ignore William Ronald
    Rhialto,

Nice tactic in summoning demons.

In regards to an earlier posts, there are systems of magic where being good counts. Ironically, the Kabala postulates a system of magic where being good is very important. Angels figure in it a lot.

I think we need to wish Valkys a speedy recovery. The Forsaken One, please let us know if we can send him get well wishes. If there is an e-mail address to send him get well wishes, ask Valkys if we can contact him.

Edena:

Can you e-mail me at williamwronald@yahoo.com about the special post I sent you. Just want to see if everything is in order.

Kalanyr:

You already got the idea to help the food production in Ishtarland. I suggest that you help kaboom and dagger in the repair of their spelljammers, flying ships, and citadels. These vessels can be used to transport food to the hungry in the devastated areas.

Mr. Draco:

Good negotiatng with the Dragons. Also, setting aside some pristine areas are a good idea.

If anyone has any questions that I can help you with, please e-mail me at williamwronald@aol.com. It is the fastest way to get in touch with me. (I am always willing to help players with rules questions, and help bring new players up to speed with what has occured.)

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Ignore Creamsteak
    Edena,

It wouldn't bother you if I used a modified version of the IR's rules for a big risk game my DnD friends want to play on non-gameday weeks, would it?
    Red Hand of Doom: IC I, IC II, OOC, RG

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore LordMelkor{Talos}
    Kalanyr, who said anything about destroying the world?

Rhialto, have you noticed the fact that pl of your faction before sacrifice was actually greater than 28?
    And out of it the world was made. For Darkness alone is worshipful, and the Lord thereof (Melkor) may yet make other worlds to be gifts to those that serve him, so that the increase of their power shall find no end"

Sauron to Ar-Pharazon, Silmarillion.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast