Go Cubs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Not since the ushers at Wrigley Field turned away Mr Sianis and Murphy, his goat. He set down that curse, and I think the curse still has power.

The curse will hold.

Aulayan

First Post
Last night was the Cubs of the 90s (and earlier) playing. The Cubs us fans had thought were gone.

I no longer have much hope. I still want them to win, but after seeing the 90s Cubs re-emerge, I've lost hope.

HellHound

Yeah, the curse was confused shortly by the stunt with the Astros... but no longer.

HellHound

Olgar Shiverstone said:
Forty more years!

(Or is it longer? Hate to see them break a streak that long :p)

The curse was set in 1945.

But the losing streak goes back to 1908, the longest draught between top finishes for any team in professional baseball, basketball, football AND hockey.

Ranger REG

Explorer
I wonder what happen to that idiot fan that screwed up what could have been an easy outfield catch?

BTW, I spit on Mr. Sianis and his family for bestowing the curse. When I die, I will eat his goat in the afterlife.

gfunk

First Post
Ranger REG said:
I wonder what happen to that idiot fan that screwed up what could have been an easy outfield catch?
Bah, the shortstop (who bungled a double play) was more to blame than the fan.

Besides, that guy is a "diehard" Cubs fan and I feel extremely sorry for him. His reaction was natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads