[AU] Lost Dreams [Closing Down]

Erekose13

Explorer
Raikes, I was just giving our last member a couple more days to get his character up. I too am itching to play this game before the ideas flee my scattered brain. So I am going to post the first post in a new In Character thread later this afternoon. NarlethDrider, when you are ready I will just have your character join which ever group ends up with less people.

Erekose13

Explorer
Sorry to the admins for having two posts in a row on this board.

To the rest we are gamin!

[AU] Lost Dreams In Character Thread

As I said NarlethDrider when you can get your character up we will slide you right in. As you can see some of the characters are still on there own so there will be some still spent on getting everyone together.

Erekose13

Explorer
GPEKO yeah its a little hard for me to read the colour you chose for your character. In the first post on this thread I specified color choice cause it really helps me read through the entries quickly and know what was spoken and what was just in your heads. So Silver for speaking, Plum for thinking, and Purple for OCC. Also I think I put down that I would like thinking in italics and occ in smaller fonts. I know Im being a pain in the butt but it helps when you have so many games to really spot things clearly. Oh yeah and one other convention that I really like from another game that I am in is to put your name, race and class in the Post Subject.

Raikes for the most part I will be doing the rolling for characters, I feel that it has a lot more flow to it if we dont really dwell on the numbers. For small things that really dont matter like the spot check for itchy trigger fingers I dont mind at all.

Well looks like things are underway!

Raikes

First Post
OK, I'd rather not go to the effort of rolling any way. All that cut-n-paste gets tiresome.

BTW, I love the colors and especially the req. to put name/race in the subject. It makes it much easier for me to track what is going on.

Erekose13

Explorer
Narleth hows it coming? I am thinking of offering another spot to someone I know who is itching to get into an AU game after the last one he was in fell through. Let me know if you are still interested in playing?

NarlethDrider

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Narleth hows it coming? I am thinking of offering another spot to someone I know who is itching to get into an AU game after the last one he was in fell through. Let me know if you are still interested in playing?

Aye, I still want to play, but, go ahead & let the other guy play if hes ready to go----I really dont want to be the one holding the rest back (like I've already done :( )

take care, ND :)

Raikes

First Post
Backup thread

I made a backup thread on the Enworld EZBoard. Sorry if that isn't what you want to do, but this one is having financial problems and big slowdowns ...

Let me know and I'll delete this post if you don't want it.

Backup Thread

Remove ads