(Adventure) The Monestary of Saint Feragon <Judge:Macbeth>

Kahuna Burger

First Post
As the others are choosing their mounts, Kirin arrives with her own. For those of the larger races who have never actually seen a riding dog, they may be suprized. Humans in particular tend to assume that gnomes and halflings simply take a large herding or retrieving breed and stick an undersized pony saddle and bridle on it to ride around. Instead, Cirus, as Kirin companionably introduces him, is a tall dog, taller than the gnome herself, with powerful front shoulders and a flat horselike coat. The saddle is well up on his shoulders and really consists of little more than loops to hold Kirin comfortably on and a saddlebag strapped to his chest. The saddlebag is marked with the same lighted candle that the cleric wears. No bridle or muzzel contrains cirus's face, and when he sees the new people around him he begins to shake and whine with barely contained excitement and glance towards Kirin as if for permission.

"Cirus, behave, you're a discredit to your breeding... No wonder you never made the cut for battle training... Hello friends, were there any problems with the thugs in the main room?"

OOC: uriel, do you want me to provide a list of Kirin's currently prepared spells?

Telerin runs a hand down the back of one of the horses, looking to Whitefang, "How's she look?"
The wolf seems to nod in approval as Telerin climbed up onto the horse. The human glanced over to Kirin, smiling towards the other and the Dog, "A fine animal you have..."

Aranel

First Post
Aranel had followed, seen what she at first thought was another wolf. "Ooh..." and moved over to pet it. Well, at least let it get used to her. "Another creature to help." She smiled delighted, holding her hand out for the ...wolf...dog? to sniff. She glanced over at Fang. "Don't worry Fang, your still my favourite Wolf."

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Aranel said:
Aranel had followed, seen what she at first thought was another wolf. "Ooh..." and moved over to pet it. Well, at least let it get used to her. "Another creature to help." She smiled delighted, holding her hand out for the ...wolf...dog? to sniff. She glanced over at Fang. "Don't worry Fang, your still my favourite Wolf."

Kirin smiled and patted Cirus's side. "A dissevice to all wolves to lump this mutt in with them I'm afraid. Cirus flunked out of wardog training and will have to stay with the other mounts when things get rough. But he's a good willing boy and he'll lick you to death if you let him."

Aranel

First Post
Aranel grinned. "Well if I'm ever in need of a bath while were on this trip..." She looked around and sighed, once again the time came to choose a creature that was going to carry her around. And make her backside wish it didn't exist.
Not to mention her thighs.
She tried to find a mount that wouldn't kill her one way or another before deciding it was probably impossible and looking to Telerin. "Would Fang get jealous if I cling helplessly to you?" She asked in jest more than truth.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Bron Bekkle mounts upon his mare,Giselle and Aranel and Telerin can see that the rest of the horses(the roan Red, the palamino Spot,Greylocke the big draft horse and the pony,Sprout, are there as well.
As well there are about a dozen horses in totla held on a string by the Roadwarden and several teenage boys (who look whistfully at you,jealous that they aren't going on an adventure. Those heading out for the Tower are also picking from these.

Letting Telerin and Aranel choose, Bron smiles at the small Gnome, telling her that she has a fine steed. Sprout sniffs at the dog, shaking his head from side to side in amusement. He had never seen a dog nearly his own size, and Telerin <Wild Empathy> can tell that the two seem to be having a friendly encounter.

Bron speaks up 'So, who're we waitin' on, eh?'

OoC:Yes, could you all list your prepared spells, thank you.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Uriel said:
OoC:Yes, could you all list your prepared spells, thank you.

OOC: 0 level = detect magic, light, guidance. 1st level = bless, obscuring mist. Domain 1st = Sanctuary

I'll be leaving this evening on a weekend trip. Might have internet access at the hotel, its been known to happen.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
A thoroughly grumpy dwarf shows up, decked out in battered up scale mail, his face marked with bee-stings and cat-scratches.

"Oi! I hear some'n about a monosterie needs'n be slain er killed er somethin' like that? Well if 'at's yer case, here's me the man for the job!"

He grins, but his grin fades as he looks over at the horses.

"Oh, please tell me we ain't be ridin' one o' those..."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
The old tracker grins at the Dwarf and looks back at the horses.'Master Dwarf, I happen ta have one o'the finest mountain Ponies in all the land right over yonder, Sprout's is name an' 'es an even'tempered sort.'

Looking over, Sturm notices a pony that is much more proper in size, compared to those freakishly large horses.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases