(Adventure) To Delmon's Aid (Creamsteak Judging)

Arken

Explorer
"I see it worked out with quite a few familiar faces in the end then, Looks good to me I'm ready to set of pretty soon too"

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Velbrik
"Ah, excellent. Hopefully we'll be ready to head off in short order."

"Hopefully." Troi says. "I'd like ta get out as soon as possible, y'know? Got that same kinda feelin' as I did last time, 'fore we set out."

Felix
"I see it worked out with quite a few familiar faces in the end then, Looks good to me I'm ready to set of pretty soon too."

Troi nods. "So it did."

Thale
"Sorry Im late. Mind if I come?"

Troi shrugs. "I don't see any problems with ya comin' along."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
GnomeWorks said:
Troi shrugs. "I don't see any problems with ya comin' along."

"Nor do I," Thurgan grunted out as he put his very few of his supplies and gear on the pony. Certain the beast was out to get him, Thurgan decided to carry most of his gear while on the pony. That way, when it ran off, he wouldn't be missing so much of his stuff.

"Say, Troi, ya suppose ya could show me some pointers on this 'riding' beast on our way?" Thurgan asked somewhat subdued in tone.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Thurgan
"Say, Troi, ya suppose ya could show me some pointers on this 'riding' beast on our way?"

"Er... well, I don't know much about ridin'." Troi says, thinking. "I mean, I could help ya try ta figure out how ta calm it down, an' whatnot, as I've had ta do that several times when I was travelin'... but I dunno what you're lookin' ta find out."

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
The Roadwarden smiles at all of these Souls taking the call for aid seriously. He stands outside, near Bron Bekkle and those going to the Monestary.
With him are a half dozen young men (wearing the livery of the City, Pages,most likely) holding the reigns of a dozen or so horses.

The Roadwarden says 'About all I can offer you in advice is to go in by day. Whatever is out there, these feral Orcs and sch grows stronger by night.

The rain falls in a light patter, bringing to mind that there isn't much in the way of daylight, though with a quick start, the fifteen miles to the Tower shouldn't be all that hard to make before nigthfall...

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases