(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
OOC: Edena, what about my NPCs? Do you need the full descriptions immediately? That is, did you get my template at all?

(BTW, damn boards didn't let me in for quite a while. I'm here now, though, for as long as I'll stay up today.)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Ruler of the Eternal Empire looks at the God Emperor.
He states:

We are destroying raiders who wiped out our base.
You are saying it was not the local people?
You are saying it is Anabstercorian?

We KNOW Anabstercorian.

Where on your world is Anabstercorian?
For we wish to extract retribution for the destruction of our base.

Forrester

First Post
Representatives are immediately sent to the Eternal Empire, on Toril. No, strike that -- Forrester HIMSELF will go.

"My good Torillians -- we cannot help but notice that you have recently landed a million or so of your men on Oerth. We beseech you, pull out of that world at ONCE.

"I know what you're expecting from me. You will not get it -- I will not lecture you about interference in another world's culture -- for with the presence of the Shade (mutual enemies of ours) there, and with the outsiders of Hope Island (mutual friends, who saved this world from ruin not too long ago) there, the Torillian influence is already considerable.

"It is far too late for them to develop completely independently. Hell, as you know, I personally led a million-troop force there myself, not too long ago.

"Rather, I say this -- YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE GETTING YOURSELVES INTO! They have recently discovered nuclear technology there, and the secrets of 10th level magic. You arrive with nothing more than flintlocks and 9th level magic. You arrive at a time where this weird Red Goo crap eats into the very bowels of Oerth itself, threatening to disentegrate it from within!

And did I mention the huge armies of flying dragons?! They weren't even around when I was there -- all I had to put up with was a few million robots.

In the interests of the very survival of your people, I beg you to return to Toril. Or at least, send a smaller contingent. You have no idea what kind of trouble you are in for, my friends."

Please. When we were there, we found the secrets of 10th level magic -- and so, we could survive. You, though . . . you are quite weak on Oerth. Quite weak. Retreat is your best option.

Forrester
Peacemaker

--------
Edena, we make no aggressive moves (at this time) against the Eternal Empire. But we're keeping watch . . . should they weaken themselves too much. They are only half as powerful as we, and they just drew off 1/5 of their forces. We will be paying very close attention to what happens next.

Also, regarding the Red Goo -- we brought back a BUNCH to research. We will use ELEVENTH LEVEL MAGIC (as well as the best scientific methods available to us -- and we've got a lot better stuff here than on Oerth) to determine what its long-term effects are, if possible. Reply to me what they are in an email, please -- *I* would like to decide who I am going to share this information with.

We also are engaging in a tremendous push to decipher, with the use of our 10th and 11th level magics, the secrets of the City of the Gods. Antimatter cannons . . . mmmmmm. Let me know how our research progresses.

Forrester

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Malachai is pleased

Malachai partakes of the pleasures of the Fireland women... and enjoys the new alliance immensely...

Darkness

The Baklunish Alliance will send diplomats to the people of AnaKeris, trying to discern what their current needs are and what could be done to aid them (if anything, and also if appropriate).

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Darkness ... the people of AnaKeris are being slaughtered by the Eternal Empire of Toril.

They are screaming for help against this overwhelmingly powerful enemy.

The great force of Firelanders arrives in the Empire of Malacki.
They tone down their heat so that the earth they trod on can withstand them.
They march without tiring to New Dorakaa, in a long Romanish column of warriors, both male and female.
Their hair is long and red, their skin white, and their eyes are bright yellow, green, and blue.

They are in metal harness, which is strictly to hold their weapons ... they conceal nothing else of their bodies.

Their swords, when they sweep them out to offer fealty to Malacki, all glow a brilliant red yellow, like the molten fire of the Oerth had been unleashed upon that very spot.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
He states:

We KNOW Anabstercorian.

"And we also know Anabstercorian. He's fought most of the nations of Oerth one time or another, many of them while they were fighting eachothers. He lives only for the slaughter of as many sentient individuals as possible, his only goal is to gain 'experience' and 'levels'.
By attacking everyone he has made himself less of a threat and achieved a neutrality of sorts. No nation has yet bothered making him pay the price of his agression since they have so far always had more important matters to attend to.
Every leader on Oerth knows where he is and who he is. He is the ruler of the Solistarim, in the Godspires north of the Black Ice.
We tell you this as a gesture of our good will towards your glorious empire and hope that you will accept our friendship."

Darkness

Okay...

We're also sending diplomats to the Eternal Empire now. We want to know why they are fighting the people of AnaKeri and what they want of them.

(But if we already know what's up, we'll instead immediately tell them where to find Anabstercorian, as far as we can tell.)

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

I'm back.

Archcleric Hazen on behalf of the Oerth Alliance will contact the Eternal Empire of Toril and urge them to stop their attacks. My people in their lands try to protect the native peoples. The Sky-Sea League and the Rising Sun are contacted to help the AnaKeri in their hour of need.

The Eternal Empire receives the location of the Solistarim. Also, they are asked to make amends to the people of AnaKeri, unfortunate victims of the conflict between Anabstercorian and the Eternal Empire. Also, we ask that they recognize the right of the AnaKeri peoples to live in peace and develop their own societies. As they are a democracy, I suspect they will do so.

I send assistance to the people of AnaKeri, including clergy who can heal and raise the dead.

"The Eternal Empire of Toril was described by my ambassador Gwilym Raonul as a just and compassionate society. I ask that the leaders and people of the Eternal Empire treat the people of AnaKeri with the dignity that they would ask for themselves."

I also offer them an embassy near the grounds of the (unless otherwise stated by Forrester) UC of Toril embassy.

Also, my civilians have been moved to the pocket dimension.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
He states:

We KNOW Anabstercorian.

<< I'm right here. >>

He phases in to existence behind them, holding the True Staff of Ancient Penumbra in his hand.

<< Do you wish to take your retribution? Take it now. Do your very best. >>

He lifts the staff above his head, his eyes smiling.

<< Tell me. Do you feel lucky? Favored by fate? I don't need to be favored by Fate... I am favored by Ilsensine, protected by his all-encompassing Will, as are the Ana Keri. >>

He brings the Staff to the floor with a crash, sweeping a hand and casting an Expanded Forcecage around himself and the ruler of the Eternal Empire. Using ALL of his Power Points, he increases his Charisma modifier to over +150.

<< Leave Oerth now. And do not come back. >>

I'll take 10 on that Intimidate check, Edena.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases