(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Edena - we do whatever it takes. We are taking those missiles out. Now. We use everything we've got, except for the reserve research material. We don't touch those.

We get everyone and everything prepared for a nuclear blast.

We'll activate a few of the warbots, as well, if necessary, to shoot at the missiles that are about to rain down on our sorry arses.

We'll do everything we can. If it becomes evident that we can do nothing more, without using our reserve research material... we let them hit the Lortmils. *sniff*

---

Thoreau MacDougal watches the viewscreens as the missiles stream through the skies.

"Dear Beory... save us all..."

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Physical negotiations are too old-fashioned and we don't want the Eternal Empire to have to speak to us in such a mundane fashion. We recall all diplomats and continue negotiations via projected images.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
There ARE Powers out there who could stop the incoming attack on the Lortmils.

However, if they do not act, then the fate that was decreed, will be.

45 seconds to first impact.

William Ronald

Explorer
To the Eternal Empire on Toril:

"Did you order these actions or are they the results of Anabstercorian? You said that you would issue gated nuclear attacks into the caverns. I urge you to destroy your missiles and prevent further devastation. Anabstercorian is likely behind this. I trust your troops would obey your orders."

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Uh ... Darkness, interesting thing.

The High Command of the Eternal Empire were the only people you could communicate with.

Now that they are dead, you are suddenly in telepathic contact with the ACTUAL Eternal Empire, which is on Toril.

They are frantically trying to contact their force.

They find you instead, and demand to know WHAT IS GOING ON?
WHAT'S HAPPENING?

Serpenteye

First Post
A few Union of Oerth archmages teleport in, cast timestop and teleport some of the missiles into space and then they teleport back to the Union. A message is sent to Kessel.
"There has been enough bloodshed. Consider this a gesture of our respect for your clever people."

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
GnomeWorks, in case you aren't warded against this, don't forget that you can use wish spells if all else fails.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The telepathic senders from the Eternal Empire say:

WHAT nuclear attack?
We never authorized a nuclear attack!
What's goign on?
Where are our commanders?!

WHAT IS HAPPENING?
WHAT'S GOING ON?

Anabstercorian

First Post
Uh uh.

Anabstercorian looks in to his Scrying sphere. << Hold that thought. >>

If Kaboom teleports in to knock down those missiles, I'm going to be waiting for him, with my +10 Staff of Ass Whomping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases