(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

I am in the Simulacrum arms race with simulacrums of Hazen being created. (Clerical simulacrums sound like a good idea right now.)

The Kevellond League treats the reports of the Baklunish Confederation's alliance with Acererak with extreme skepticism. (Waiting to hear from Darkness.)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Ok.

In that case, I'm Mind Seeding random peasants across all of the Flannae.

Relax. only ONE of us gets the Staff of Ilsensine, and only ONE of us gets all my other cool toys. So they should be no more than PL 4.

ONLY PL 4. CACKLE MADLY!

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
(protests while laughing)

It's not my fault! Not my fault! Blame Kaboom! Kaboom!

He thought it up! Kill him!

- - -

Thinks of 50 Acereraks running around, and then wishes he hadn't thought of that.

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
The times of war against Acererak should come to an end. No longer is he a threat to the peoples of Oerth - these times are gone! We trust in his sincerity and thus, extend a hand to give peace a chance.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Lord Kas runs into the map room.

"Akn, I take it you found something interesting?"

"Indeed Lord Kas, it is regarding those of Fireland. I believe I may have located their colony..."

"Continue"

"Here is the report we've gained regarding the natives of Fireland, read it and compare what you read with what you discovered at the site in AnaKeri."

(edena, how Kas responds depends on what you says he realizes)

Anabstercorian

First Post
By the way...

To keep things in that delightful state of semi-bedlam found in good orgies, parties, and video games, rather than COMPLETE bedlam, I'd limit us to 10 PL 1 simulacrums per round. It'd still be pretty impressive.

William Ronald

Explorer
Okay, Edena, Shyntara Starfire (Darkness' PC) has been kidnapped. Fine.

I try to find her location and determine her wishes. I will mount a rescue mission. As soon as I have a location, I will send in several NPCs and a heavily armed force. I ask the Lortmils Technomancy and other Oerth Alliance members to assist.

kaboom

First Post
This isn't fair.

This isn't fair.
I email you a secret idea, and everyone gets to duplicate it. With no head start on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases