[OOC] A Game of Trust

Guilt Puppy

First Post
dpdx said:
[He truly doesn't know what side Raven is on, and I suspect he won't until these 'mountain people' leave, and Raven's still around. At the very worst, when Fendric hears that Raven called him a 'poofter' to the ravast, one of us can roll up a new character. :)]

On that note, while the current spell is in effect, I'd advise those who could understand the exchange in Orcish to remember that zone of truth does not allow you to lie, but does not prevent you from withholding information.

:D

Sparky

Howdy all... gadzooks but this game is good.

GP: I've had trouble reaching you at your email addresses both skywise (from page 9 of the original IC thread) and the vw-scramble-o' letters address (from hitting the 'email' button) too. The first got no reply the second bounced. I had some background questions for you and wondered if there was a better address to reach you at?

Thanks. :)

Sparky

Lu Wei Fong

First Post
I don't suppose there's any room left for another player on this one? If so, I'd love to play :) Also, if by some miracle I can get in, what are the rules for character creation? Thanks much :)

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sparky: Got your email, working on a response... The vwoeltje address works; the undeliverable mail message you get is from when it tries to forward to skywise, which is not working (I'll disable forwarding once I figure out how to do it again)

Lu Wei Fong: Unfortunately, I think I have to say no at this point. I hate turning away players (as there have been plenty of times when we've been short-handed), but the official roster's six, and currently it looks like we have seven (Sparky was allowed in because it appeared that a couple of characters might be in limbo... as it turns out, Tonguez is still around, although it seems Mith has moved on.)

Check back, though, if you really want to get in on the game... Depending on what Sparky wants to do, there might be room for you (basically, I'd allow it if you both took over the tag-along NPCs, Shavah and Hiritus, as that at least wouldn't lead to a more bloated party.) But there are a lot of if's involved in that... So really, best I can say is, check back.

Sparky

Lu Wei Fong, I'd be willing to have us both jump in taking up the NPCs. We can do rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to pick. Unless, of course, you're fixed on creating a PC of your own.

Ready?

PAPER!

Mithreander

Explorer
Hi, it's me... Furgus has been away for a while, and though he does cause issues, I still like him. Is there a chance I can come back, or has my spot been taken? Either way, I'm okay with it.

Thanks.

Edit: Oops, just read that you gave my spot away (and with good reason), so that's okay. I really enjoyed it, and it looks to be going great.

Cheers all and good adventuring!

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
I want Sparky and Lu Wei Fong to have a chance, first. I feel like I can vouch for Sparky, at least, that she won't just drop out for months on end without some kind of notice.

Lu Wei Fong

First Post
Sparky, go ahead and choose whichever NPC you want, I generally prefer playing my own PCs just because I have a much more intimate understanding of them. Thanks much for asking though :)

Remove ads