Tomb Raider D20

davidgeisbush

First Post
My game is tomb raiderish. Its set in today, with the PCs living in and around Seattle, WA. I describe the game setting as 90% Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider and 10% Buffy/Resident Evil.

As far as conversion goes, I know almost nothing about buffy, having seen only 2-3 episodes and the original movie so we haven't tried to "convert" anything. You could call the genre something of a shadowchasers or mild UA. Basically, PC use of magic will be extremely limited, it's mainly reserved for very bad NPCs and as plot devices. That's not to say that PCs cannot possess or use arcane items, it just means that you won't find a PC spellcaster.

jezter6

Explorer
Check out Blood and Relics from RPG Objects. If you use that, you can really get a good feel of Indiana Jones meets magic (which is what I'm gathering Tomb Raider is a little about).

Also, check out Pulp Heroes...I believe it was a mini-game in Poly a while back.

NMC

Explorer
D20 Tomb Raider

Paizo also released a D20 Modern update to their Pulp Heroes game (the update was in issue 161, with the original in 149). Otherworld Creations has their Forbidden Kingdoms setting, and Battlefield Press has its Pulp Fantasy game.

You may also want to take a look at the website <www.paratime.ca/d20/pulp); the author has a fair amount of material in support of Pulp Heroes.

-Nate

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases