What's Up With Organized Play?

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
Does anybody know the status of the Living City Website? I've been trying to get there for several days to find out what's going on, but I get a dead link. I did a google search, and it brought me back to the same dead link?

anybody have any information?

Adso

First Post
Remus Lupin said:
Does anybody know the status of the Living City Website? I've been trying to get there for several days to find out what's going on, but I get a dead link. I did a google search, and it brought me back to the same dead link?

anybody have any information?

Hi Remus,

My link still works just fine. Try this Organized Play. Hopefully that will get you there.

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
Argh. This is maddening. It didn't work at home, and not at work either. Hm. I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't some wierd firewall here that's keeping me from the link. I'll have to check that out.

tensen

First Post
Remus Lupin said:
Argh. This is maddening. It didn't work at home, and not at work either. Hm. I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't some wierd firewall here that's keeping me from the link. I'll have to check that out.

Yes, it could possibly be your firewall, because they are using port 8180 instead of 80, or 8080.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases