[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rybaer, you can have HD from a creature and still have an ECL. A bugbear is like that 3d8, ECL +1.

I do agree with Ray's ruling and it's what I would have done. :)

Update, my character is mostly done, but I'm stuck at my hellhole of a job, I'll work on it tonight and should have it done before I go to bed tonight! :) (Off tomorrow)

Galbraith

First Post
Character is up. I tried to make him disgusting, hope I succeeded. I don't really have a big preference for magical items from you, Ray. If you want just give me whatever comes to mind. I kind of like the randomness that gives my character. If you want me to give you a list of trinkets just so you have an easy list to pick from let me know and I'll throw something together.

Yeah, I took the Lich Loved feat. If you don't like it, don't watch. :eek:

linnorm

Explorer
My char is up now. He's not particularly disgusting, it doesn't really fit with my concept of him. I'm thinking about adding a sadism fetish, any other ideas to add some "vileness" to him?

Galbraith

First Post
I just made some minor tweeks to the character sheet for "Able". A friend pointed out that I had missed the Evil Brand feat so that I could take Lich Loved; I dropped Iron Will and took Evil Brand. Also I realized that I had not put a gp value next to my magic items. When I did and added them up I was about 8000 gp short from Ray's 44,000 mark. I added a few minor things. (Dang, I might go back and add a few +1 Silver Arrows just so that I can nail Rybaer's were-kitty if I need to :D ) Would you like me to include specific descriptions of my Evil Brand and Willing Deformity?

Ooooh... 4 of 10 feats are vile. I like that...

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Galbraith said:
I added a few minor things. (Dang, I might go back and add a few +1 Silver Arrows just so that I can nail Rybaer's were-kitty if I need to :D )
Actually the bow is a much better way to enchant an arrow... You save an incredible amount of money and the starting cost is the same. I would a) if you ready have a magical bow, save the money b) if you don't have a magical bow, buy one. :)

My character is up, though it's not quite finished, a few magic items need to be bought, others need to be named, and some math needs to be done and the money is not correct. Besides all that she's about done. :)

If someone can come up with a better surname I would be happy to hear him or her...

Ray, seems I need to fix my format, for some reason I missed that line on your post, I'll do that sometime today, okay? :)

Direct link: here

Last edited:

Rybaer

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Actually the bow is a much better way to enchant an arrow... You save an incredible amount of money and the starting cost is the same. I would a) if you ready have a magical bow, save the money b) if you don't have a magical bow, buy one. :)

Actually, Galbraith may be wise to pick up enchanted arrows. For purposes of penetrating damage reduction, only the ammunition counts. A magical bow with normal arrows won't penetrate squat. I guess that's the trade-off for otherwise being able to stack their enhancement bonuses.

Of course, if Galbraith's archer tries to shoot me, I'll turn him into kitty litter. :)

Last edited:

Wrahn

First Post
Aekir is up, nearly complete. I need to post my wish list and mundane equipment and my class abilities (though their effects are already added in).

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rybaer said:
Actually, Galbraith may be wise to pick up enchanted arrows. For purposes of penetrating damage reduction, only the ammunition counts.
Where are you reading that? I just scanned the damage reduction rules in the 3.0 DMG...

Never mind I found it on page 183 in the DMG. I guess he'll need to be nice to the big kitty. :cool:

Galbraith

First Post
Watch out, Rybaer. I just put a +3 Arrow of Catnip on my character sheet. One hit and you play with yourself for 5d8+8 rounds. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go find my friend the mortician. He has a new body...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases